1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Qualadris

Nov 2, 2009

1. I sold some Yosd items to Qualadris, and it was a very nice transaction. Excellent communication, she paid promptly, and also promptly let me know when the stuffs arrived safety. Thank you so much! ;)

2. Qualadris bought yosd outfit from me
      Very smooth transaction, fast pm and payment
      Couldn't be happier ^_^
      I highly recommend her as a good buyer!
      Thank you again!!!

3. I bought 2 Yo-SD outfits from Qualadris. The pms, payment information and package were all completely super quickly. She was really pleasant to deal with and I would have no hesitation to buy from again. Thanks :)

4. I am grateful that Qualadris joined my Fairyland LTF split. She sent payment to me quickly and advised me of when her package arrived. She was communicative throughout the process which made the whole transaction a pleasure. I will definitely work with her again.

5. I purchased a pair of YoSD hands from Qualadris. Everything went smoothly and the hands arrived in mint condition.
      Thanks!
      :)

6. bought Qualadris Unoa Lusis Faceplate. Very pleased with your purchase. Everything went very well. Thank you

7. I bought a CH Gabby from Kei. She went out of her way to ship her for me before she went on vacation:)
      Gabby arrived 3 DAYS LATER!!! International shipping too!
      Gabby is perfect!
      I would definitely buy from Kei again :)
      Mary

8. i bought a MD miho from Qualadris and it came exactly as described and was shipped right away as she was away when i had first asked.

Thanks a lot!

9. I asked Qualadris to split a littlefee body from a soom head, so I could hybrid the body with the soom head I already had, and she agreed ^_^

Responded quickly, shipped really fast, was easy to communicate with, packaged well, and arrived in excellent condition.

Thanks so much!

10. I bought a LTF body from Qualadris and she's wonderful to deal with! Quick to respond, very friendly and she shipped the body immediately! It got here so fast and in great condition. She's an excellent seller! <3
      thank you!!

11. I purchased a YoSD sized kimono from Qualadris and she's a great seller to deal with, very expedient and friendly! Would be happy to buy from her again :) Thank you!

12. Qualadris participated in my Fairyland GO and split. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Communication was fast, friendly, and wonderful! I would recommend her in any transaction. Thanks so much for joining my GO and split! :)

13. I bought a Yo-SD Kimono from Qualadris, it arrived with incredible speed and her communication was excellent and very friendly. Would happily buy from her again!

14. I bought a littlefee body from Qualadris and she was wonderful to deal with. Great communication, quick shipping, and the body arrived in perfect condition and exactly as described. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again ^^ Thanks very much!

15. I bought a Yo-SD hakama set from Qualadris and everything went wonderfully. She was very pleasant through PMs, and it was shipped to me very quickly. It was a smooth transaction, and I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again. Thanks! :)

16. Bought a pair of shoes and a cute little outfit from Qualadris, who I think must have an in with the postal gods considering how fast it got here. ^___^

17. I bought a doll from Kei. Very kind and fast contakt. Expres shipping. I also get refoun when because shipping cost was lower. Thanks so much!

18. Bought a head from Qualadris and she was wonderful to deal with! She's kind and understanding. She shipped fast as promised and the head was packed really well. I'm very happy with the transaction. Thank you very much!

19. I've bought YOSD dress set from Kei
      As ever, she replied pm very fast
      Smooth transaction, and the dress are flawless :D
      Thank you very much again!!!

20. Qualadris sold me a beautiful Glati head!

The communication with the seller was great and easy, Qualadris is a very kind and concerning person. The item arrived fast, safe, extremely well-packed and it´s absolutely beautiful. Qualadris is a high-recommended seller!

Thank you, Qualadris! :chocoheart

Petra