1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Queedie2

Sep 15, 2009

1. Queedie2 purchased a fairyland El head from me.she was quick to respond
      and pleasant to work with. Very willing to work wi.th again

2. Queedie bought a Rosette body from me. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to work with. She is a perfect buyer!

3. Queedie2 participated in my HC wig GO and it was a PERFECT transaction, fast payment, great communication, could not ask for better!!! Highly recommended <3

Thank you very much ^___^

4. Queedie2 bought a few school bags and laptops from me, the communications was great and payment is super fast!
      She also let me know once the package has arrived and left me some feedback too!
      Definitely a recommended buyer!
      Thank you again :)

5. Queedie bought KDF Aru from me.
      She was great too communicate with! And very helpful and kind and helped me alot cause it's my first time selling on the MP.
      Super good buyer ;)

Thank you so much!

6. Queedie bought a Minifee Soo head from me. She was great to deal with and had good communication. Highly recommended!
      Thanks again!

7. Queedie bought a MNF shiwoo from me! She was so awesome to talk to, prompt payment and let me know when he arrived!!
      Thanks!!

8. Queedie2 bought a Shushu from me, and everything went great. Thank you so much for a great sale :D I would gladly do business with her anytime.

9. Queedie2 bought a Soom Rosette Delilah doll from me. She is a very friendly person, and the payment came in super fast!!! She maintained excellent communications throughout the transaction, and she let me know right away when the doll arrived!!! Very nice and reliable buyer!!! Highly recommended!!!

10. Queedie2 purchased a Shiwoo head (sp) modified to open-eye from me. Great to deal with. Can't wait to see what she does with the faceup.

11. Queedie2 bought a Fairyland Minifee muscular body from me. She was so polite and quick with responses. I definitely recommend her!

12. Queedie2 purchased an MNF Woosoo VE head from me, she is such a sweetheart and i really enjoyed my transaction with her. Communication and payment was prompt, she also let me know when the head arrived. I'd happily recommend her as a buyer :kitty2

13. I bought a beautiful AOD Qi from Queedie2 and she was delightful to deal with! Great communication, accurate descripton, carefully packed and shipped fast. Thanks so much!

14. Queenie2 bought a MNF head from me. Great person to work with. Great communication, prompt payment, and even let me know when the item arrived! Thank you for a lovely transaction.

15. Queedie2 purchased a MiniFee head from me and was simply a joy to do business with. Communication was constant and friendly and payment was sent with breakneck speed. Our transaction was smoothly pleasant all the way through and I would happily deal with them again in the future. I simply cannot recommend them highly enough~

Thank you for such a wonderful transaction!!​

16. I bought a MNF Lishe head with a wonderful faceup from Queedie2. The pictures were a tad far away to see fully in the sales thread, but thankfully they had closer pictures on their flickr. They kept in great contact and shipped within a few days of the transaction being complete. I am so happy to have this head! Kept in great contact within the whole process. Would buy from again!

17. I purchased a ve chloe head from Queedie2 and she was shipped super fast! The tracking didn't even had a chance to update haha. The communication was excellent, and the head was very well packaged. Thank you!

18. I sold my JDF to Queedie2. It was my very first transaction on DoA and things went well.
      I was new here and wasn't sure to do things right and Queedie2 was nice enough to guide me. Thank you for a pleasant experience Queedie2 :)

19. I bought a KDF Aru (and an outfit/shoes) from her. Communication was excellent and she was very understanding and patient waiting for my payment :)
      My new girl arrived within a few business days of shipping. Thank you so much! Would not hesitate to purchase from again~

20. I bought a SDF girl body from Queedie2, it was very well packed and arrived a week sooner than expected! She's very sweet!
      Would definitely work with her again!