1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for QueenObvious

Jul 9, 2010

1. I bought a pair of IH SID jeans from QueenObvious and got them in record time - great communication and no problems whatsoever. Thanks so much. Cheryl

2. I bought a Crobidoll wig from QueenObvious and the transaction went perfectly smooth! The item was in great condition and was shipped on time! ^^ An awesome seller, I would greatly recommend!

3. I bought a beautiful human Chrom from QueenObvious on layaway and it all worked PERFECTLY! She was so understanding and patient and kind to me and he was sent really fast after the last payment. He arrived in perfect condition and he is everything I could ever ask for! Thank you again QueenObvious for letting me buy this wonderful boy!
      <3

4. Purchased a Dollheart dress set and it is gorgeous! Excellent communication and fast shipping! Thank you! :D

5. QueenObvious bought a Soom Chalco head from me, absolutely wonderful buyer!! Thank you so much!!!

6. QueenObvious ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ We also co-ordinated so that I could modify the size of a custom wig I'd previously made for her, and she was wonderful in communicating and co-ordinating the whole thing. I'm always happy to work with her!

7. Ms Obvious purchased my Luts Delf Miyu Full Set Doll! Her payment was immediate and her communication was excellent! She let me know as soon as she arrived! A++++ seller and buyer, would definitely do business with her again! :)

8. I bought a luts cp delf miyu from QueenObvious and it went very smoothly. She was very patient when there was an issue with misspelling her PayPal address (all my mother&#8217;s fault!) and shipped lightning fast. I would totally recommend working with QueenObvious, she is downright awesome!! Thank you so much for selling your beautiful dolly to me, she is everything I could have dreamed of :fangirl:

9. QueenObvious took part in my twenty-fourth Leekeworld POV order and everything was simply stellar. Communication was well kept and payments were prompt. Smooth and easy sailing from start to finish, the transaction was pleasant and I wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to do business with them again~

Thankies!!
      &#9829;

10. I participated in a Fairyland split with QueenObvious. She was incredibly accommodating and very prompt on answering pms and getting back to me. I highly recommend her! Thank you for letting me purchase this head from you! ^.^

11. I bought the most lovely dress from Miss QueenObvious! She has been so great to deal with and always kept me on the up and up about my purchase! Not to mention fun to just chat with! ^_^ I absolutely LOVE the dress!! I will definitely hope to purchase from her again!! <3 <3 Many thanks over and over!!

12. I bought luts head from QueenObvious. The communication was very good, the transaction went perfectly.
      Thank you so much. :D

13. I bought a Crobidoll wig from QueenObvious and she was such a nice seller. Even through all of the trouble that the East Coast had because of Hurricane Sandy, she kept in touch. I would definitely recommend as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

14. bought a migidoll cho head from her, and couldn't be happier with it!
      i will buy from her again.

15. Hope sold me a migidoll Ryu with a lot of extras and I couldn't be more happy with this purchase!!

She's very friendly, responsible and also made a birthday card for me! :D
      The doll was sent in well packed and everything is in good conditions as described in her topic! <3

Positive feedback!!!

I would not hesitate to purchase something from her again!

Thank you so much *-*

16. I bought Soom Topaz head head from QueenObvious. Communication was great, she responded to PMs veryfast, she shipped the head very fast and it was packaged perfect!

17. I purchased a black fiber wig from QueenObvious! Great communication, and fast shipping! And overall just nice person to deal with! <3

18. I sold a minifee Chloe to QueenObvious ~ She paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with! :D Thank you sooooo so so so much!!

19. I bought a Luts Senior Delf Noelia head from QueenObvious. She was extremely fast with responded and very thorough in her explanations. She was a pleasure to buy from! Shipping was also amazingly fast! Thank you so much!

20. I bought a shirtdress from QueenObvious. The transaction was perfect from start to finish. QueenObvious was prompt, courteous, and answered all my questions with unfailing patience. She shipped quickly and the item arrived in pristine condition. I highly recommend QueenObvious and would love to do business with her again some time.