1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for QueenObvious

Jul 9, 2010

1. QueenObvious participated in my December Luts group order as well as a split within the GO and was a model participant! ^^
      Communication was excellent, was flexible with the split conditions, very mindful of the set deadlines, and was patient when I had to get a shipping estimate for her larger package. A pleasure to talk with as well! ^^
      I'd gladly accept her as a participant again and I recommend her to others! ^^
      Thank you!

2. QueenObvious and I did a Fairyland Feeple60 split and everything went swimmingly :) I just received my part of the split today and it was in great shape!

3. I bought a pair of hands from QueenObvious.
      They were as described and arrived quicly and safely. Would deal with again =D

4. QueenObvious participated in my Leekeworld GO. They were very prompt with all payments and replies, and very understanding when one of the items requested became unavailable. I would gladly have them in another of my GOs~

5. I brought a soom dia from QueenObvious, he came in perfect condition as described! Perfectly packaged. A+ seller~ thank you!!

6. Great international seller!

QueenObvious sold a Feeple60 Mirwen head to me and everything was perfect: fast and friendly communication and the head arrived safely wrapped. It was exactly as described.
      I was given a tracking number which made it easy to see when the parcel will arrive.

Thank you so much, I'm so happy with my purchase! I'd love to do business with you again!

7. ♥♥♥
      I bought a SQLab DG61 body from QueenObvious~~ Everything went perfect! I asked to negotiate the price and she agreed to my offer^^ She sent it out the very next day after payment and she even sent it 2 day priority with insurance.♥ I received it right on time with no problems! I recommend her to anyone^^ She is very sweet to work with~
      ♥♥♥

8. I bought a pair of little monica flat sd feet from QueenObvious, great communication, as shipping, well package and Justas decribed! I would love to buy from her again

9. QueenObvious bought a Feeple60 Chloe head from me, and everything was perfect ^_^

She paid exactly when she said she would & let me know when the head turned up (:

Recommended Buyer~ Thank you!

10. I bought a SD girl of QueenObvious, and it was one of the best transactions ever. Communication was very good. The doll was shipped promptly, and arrived in perfect condition. I'm very grateful that I got to buy this girl. Thank you very much! I recommend QueenObvious highly :)

11. QueenObvious bought Unoa Zero Lathea and Marion from me - very happy with that transaction, fast payments and very friendly communication!Will deal in future more offcourse! Thank you - and good luck with Unoa, she's a treasure doll offcourse!

12. I participated in a leekeworld GO with queenobvious. She was very prompt and kept us up to date on the order! She was an excellent host and sent out our orders quickly. Highly recommended!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. I was in the Leeke GO run by QueenObvious. She had great communication, and shipped the items quickly and packed well when they got to her! Would do business again!

14. I participated in a Leeke World GO that QueenObvious hosted. She kept us up-to-date the whole way, and shipped out the wigs right away when she received them. I am very satisfied and would love to join another of hers! Thank you so much! :D

15. I also participated in a Leekeworld GO that QueenObvious hosted. Communication was great and she was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely join another GO of hers. Thanks!!!

16. I participated in LUTS GO that QueenObvious hosted. She kept everyone informed, good communication, fast shipping. Very recommend. Thank you

17. I also took part in QueenObvious' LUTS GO. Communication was excellent and the shipping was prompt! One wig I wanted was out of stock, and she made sure a replacement could be added to the order, which was greatly appreciated. Would definitely order with again.

18. I joined QueenObvious' LUTS GO. Communication was awesome~ Shipping was good and i would totally order with her again.

19. I joined QueenObvious LUTS go. Everything was perfect and international shipping was super fast! I really recommend her and I would definitely order with again.

20. I participated in a LUTS GO that QueenObvious ran and the transaction was great. Very good communication throughout the entire process...would definitely recommend!