1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Quenthel ^__^

Apr 11, 2010

1. This is my feedback thread! So please leave feedbacks for me here. ;)
    2. Hi! I recently purchased a pair of bobobie boots from Quenthel and the transaction was indeed awesome. she let me know when she received my payment and she even sent me a picture of the shipping label! shipment wa really quick i wasn't expecting it for another week at least and it showed up yesterday! thank you so much i just love them! <3
    3. I bought a bobobie sprite and the transaction was wonderful~ would buy again!
      shipping was quick and we kept contact throughout.
    4. Purchased a pair of 16mm eyes. Fast service, good communication, and very understanding. Would buy again.
    5. Quenthel did a face-up for my boy. It was the best service one can imagine. Incredibly fast, exactly according to my description and very beautifully. I'm very happy, thank you so much!
    6. I sold a Leeke Adolf head to Quenthel and everything went smoothly without any problems. ^^ Fabulous buyer and totally recommended! Thanks hun!
    7. Just sold a wig to Quenthel, she paid immediately and kept good communication. Thanks again!
    8. Quenthel ordered two wigs from us fast payment and very understanding and kind thank you so much^^
    9. I bought a wig from Quenthel. She was kind and she shipped the wig in record time. She also added a postcard. Thanks :)
    10. I bought a wig from Quenthel. She shipped fast and was very kind to deal with. Thank you!!!!
    11. Quenthel did a face-up for my boy. accurately, quickly, according to my description. would have said more, but just happy. Thank you!
    12. I bought a CH Hani head from Quenthel! She is nice and easy to deal with, good communication and very fast shipment. Thank you very much!!
    13. Quenthel bought a doll from me, great communication, fast payment, thank you! :)
    14. Quenthel bought Volks Michele's glass eyes and a LittleRebel Seven head from me. Prompt payment and friendly communication, highly recommended buyer!
      Thank you so much!! ^^
    15. I bought a Zaoll Quenthel, and couldn't have been happier. The whole transaction took less than a day, the doll was mailed within three days and arrived to me next week. It was incredibly thoughtfully packaged, double-boxed with extra layers, and contained beautiful extras such as two wigs and a lovely dress. I am very impressed with how efficiently a potentially complicated international shipping went. I will most certainly recommend Quenthel as a reliable and responsible counterpart.
    16. I had a wonderful transaction with Quenthel! She purchased a Volks School C head from me and paid promptly and in full. Communication was wonderful! As soon as the head arrived, she let me know right away. A wonderful buyer!

I would love to do business with Quenthel again! Thank you for the purchase, Nellija! :aheartbea
    17. Quenthel purchased a Volks body from me and she was an utter delight to deal with. Very patient, kind and very understanding. I had some problems with the shipping option I offered and she was very nice about my mistake. I am so glad it arrived to her safe, fast & soundly. I definitely highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. Very great buyer to deal with and I obviously would not mind dealing with her again anytime. Highly recommended! A++
    18. I've bought Narae Mature head from Quenthel and comissioned makeup from her - absolutely perfect!!!!So happy to meet her!

Thank you so much for that head - I was dreaming of that exactly person you realised for me!))
    19. Quenthel ordered two fur wigs from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!
    20. i bought a mdr fang head from quenthel in fresh skin tone. transaction was very easy and communication was fantastic. such a wonderful experience. wouldn't hesitate to deal with quenthel again or recommend her to anyone!