1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for quiet0ne

Sep 9, 2011

1. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me. Thank you!

:XD:

2. Sold an Iplehouse wig to quiet0ne. Payment was quick and communication wonderful. Would recommend buyer to anyone. Thanks for buying from me

3. quiet0ne purchase a MNF body from me, and everything went great! Fast payment, great communication...just awesome :)

4. quiet0ne purchased Minifee Luka from me, the same day Luka arrived from DDE... and quiet0ne was just AWESOME! It was fun dealing with her...communication was great, fast, and friendly... and she paid instantly. I wish every transaction could be JUST like this one! :aheartbea I'd do business with quiet0ne again, ANYTIME! :)

Chris

5. quiet0ne purchased some minifee clothes I had up for sale. She paid super fast, and was incredibly friendly, and understanding when I had a small shipping delay! Wonderful buyer that I'd never hesitate to do business with! Thanks a ton for a fantastic transaction!

6. [h=2]quiet0ne bought a breakaway head and arm set from me. She paid very quickly and let me know when it arrived. Excellent buyer :)[/h]

7. quiet0ne participated in my Ninestyle GO! Communication was great, she was always very friendly, and payment was super fast! I would happily have a transaction with her again! Thanks so much!

8. quietOne participated in my Alice's Collections group order-she had great communication, paid on time and was friendly throughout :) I'd recommend her any time!

9. quietOne purchased a doll from me. Communication was quick and she was very patient and polite. Great buyer. :)

10. Me and quiet0ne did a trade together. So perfect! Great communication and terrific people skills.
      Item arrived on time, and she shipped quickly w/ tracking.
      Very happy customer~

11. Got a wig and a pair of eyes from quiet0ne. Very awesome lady right here. Thank you so much! My little one loves her new stuff!
      [​IMG]

12. quiet0ne bought a wig from me, she paid quickly, and has excellent communication. She even let me know when it arrived, which I greatly appreciate! Highly recommended to everyone. I'd love to do business again! :)

13. I bought an MNF fire arm from quiet0ne, and she shipped it very quickly and extremely well! Communication with her was great, and she was wonderful to work with, I would gladly work with her again! <3

14. I was lucky enough to have quiet0ne participate in my recent Fairyland Group Order! She's a fantastic communicator, pays invoices promptly, and she let me know just as soon as her part of the order arrived at her house.

It is every Group Order Organizer's dream to have such a participant, and I highly recommend her to anyone else!

15. I received a pair of light blue 16mm glass eyes from quiet0ne. She was holding a "sale" one her eye sales thread where she was giving eyes away for the price of the shipping from her to you only. Basically, she was was very kindly giving these eyes away as Christmas presents, I contacted her about the eyes mentioned before.

She was a wonderful person to deal with, very kind and friendly and above all generous for the lovely pair of eyes she gave me and my doll family this Christmas. They were packaged well in a little padded jewellery box with a couple of cute extras also in the package to boot!

Thank you and Happy Holidays! :aheartbea

16. Got free eyes from quiet0ne, paid 12$ for shipping and I got free blueberry flavored gum! Such a sweet girl, very honest, just next time I'll make sure to pay for express so we don't have issues with USPS anymore.

Thanks SOOOO much!

17. quiet0ne ordered two custom items from me and was wonderful to work with! Very friendly and perfect transactionn!

18. Quietone bought my Doll leaves DangDang.

Her payment was fast and she was a delight to deal with! Very nice gal.

Thank you for a perfect transaction!

19. quiet0ne purchased a pair of brown Bambicrony boots from me. She let me know she didn't have the money right away, but once she did, she paid very quickly. ^__^ She had great communication and I would highly recommend her and gladly do business with her again.
      Thank you so much and I'm glad you love the boots! :aheartbea

20. quiet0ne purchased a Littlefee girl body + headback from me, and the transaction was flawless! She has great communication and paid quickly. Couldn't have possibly asked for a better buyer :) Thank you so much!​