1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Quilibet

Jun 11, 2007

1. went in on a group order for some Lati items :) all went well all around. Payment was very prompt! Thanks again for participating.

2. Quilibet was a great buyer. Very nice and friendly, and fast payment. I would highly recommend doing business with her!

3. I bought some SD kitchen appliances from Quilibet, great communication & great to deal with, thank you! ^^

4. I was part of the group order Quilibet took over for a while. I must say, everything was seamless and painless for all the participants! I wouldn't hesitate to join a group order or buy directly from Quilibet!!

5. I really appreciate how organized the Dollmore group order was (the first time I ever participated in one); and although she had to let someone else take the lead, everything still went smoothly. Thank you very much! :D

6. Quilibet and Little_Robin organized a very large Dollmore Group order. I didn't order much but all my items were there and they did it will great speed and skill. I am happy with dealing with them both and have left both feedback. MK

7. Participated in a group order organized by Quilibert and little_robin87. Both were very kind in letting me jump on late and purchase one of dream dolls. :D Would definitely work with them again!

8. Bought a Miru from Quilibet and the doll was wonderful!! In excellent conditon and Quilibet is very nice and friendly to do business with:) Highly recommend!

9. I bought a msd guitar from Quilibet. Super fast shipping and nice product! Thank you.

10. Quilibet was part of my Migidoll group order. She was fantastic to work with, and everything went very smoothly. Thank you :aheartbea

11. Quilibet was excellent to deal with! She purchased a Super Dollfie head from me.
      Quick and courteous, couldn't ask for more.

Take care, and thank you very much! :cake:

12. Sold an Abio Angel Jiu head to Quilibet~ very smooth transaction, and she was great to deal with :3 thanks again!

13. Quilibet bought eyes and lashes from me, paid super fast and her replies to PMs were fast and friendly. Wonderful person to deal with!

14. Quilibet bought a corduroy jacket from me and was wonderful to deal with. Prompt payment and great communication. Thanks! :)

15. Sold a tee to Quilibet, she paid promtly and was great to deal with!

16. Quilibet bought my Dollmore Kid body. She was very prompt with payment and good about getting back to me. She was the best first larger sale I could of hoped for. :) I would highly recommend her at this time and would not hesitate to sell to her.

17. Quilibet bought a dress from me. She was very friendly to deal with and paid quickly. Overall, a topnotch transaction!

18. I sold a NS Gentle Soo-Ri head to Quilibet. She was wonderful to work with. Fast payment and great communication. A joy to have sold to.

Thanks! :)

19. Had a face-up done by her and she did a wonderful job! I LOVE how he looks!

20. Quilibet did the faceup on my CP Cherry girl and she did a lovely job. She did just what I asked for and was incredibly sweet to deal with and worked incredibly fast.