1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Quilibet

Jun 11, 2007

1. Quilibet did face-ups on my 2Lu-Wen heads.They are FABULOUS! Great communication. I'm just itching for her to re-open her shop!

2. Bought a guitar from Quilibet, fast shipping, great product. Thanks again!

3. I got a face up for my bobbie. She did an AMAZING job and was so quick to shift.

4. Quilibet bought some dolly clothes from me and was sincere and efficient with payment! Would love to deal with her again! Thank you~ :3

5. Quilibet is a wonderful repeat customer, with promt payments and great communications!

6. She did Aozora's wing scars, and it is an amazing job!!
      Thank you so much!!

7. Completed a beautiful face-up on my dollzone girl - will come back without hesitation for future face-ups!!

8. Quilibet bought a shirt from me. The payment was made quickly and the communication was great. Wonderful buyer!!! <3<3<3

9. I'm a bad buyer. I bought a head and haven't acknowledged it until now! Quilibet sent it fast, safe, and was all around great to deal with!

10. Quilibet participated in a group order that I ran, and was great! Paid promptly, good communication. Even was very gracious when dealing with a small snag! Would gladly work with again!

11. Quilibet is one of the sweetest people I've commissioned! She worked on a faceup for a friends birthday present even though she was on a hiatus.

Thank you again sweetie! :aheartbea

12. Quilibet is great to deal with. I bought an Unoa hybrid from her and she gave it a lovely face-up and popped in lots of extras!

There was a slight hitch...the parcel got soaked somehow, but only one thing was really damaged (the head-back) and Quilibet compensated me for it - she was really helpful and nice!

13. Quilibet purchased some SD/MSD cigarettes from me and paid quickly, that day, and kept me updated through the process and let me know when they arrived. She also suggested a discount, and a better deal for me with them-now that's a dream buyer! Thank you!

I certainly recommend Quilibet to any seller, and I hope to do business with Quilibet again!

14. Quilibet brought a msd size cellphone from me, nice person to deal with fast shipping, overall it was am pleasant transaction! Thanks ;)

15. I bought a head from Quilibet. She was just fine to deal with. She was very careful to point out any possible issues with the head. Thank you Quilibet :aheartbea

16. I <3 Quilibet :P
      She's awesome! I bought a modded Dreaming Cloud head from her, he's lovely and I adore him!
      The shipping was fast, he was packaged nicely and just the over-all dealings with her were amazing! She's very nice and ubderstanding! I'd def buy from her again!
      <3

17. Quilibet was recently a part of my F2BM group order and was very easy to deal with. She gave me some helpful advice, paid quickly and let me know exactly when her items arrived. :) I would definitely do business with her again.

18. Quilibet bought a pair of jeans from me. She paid quickly and was very nice and patient too! <3

19. Have worked with Quilibet on a group order! Great comminication. Prompt payer. Will gladly work with again!

20. I bought a violin from Quilibet recently, and when it arrived it was slightly damaged. She refunded part of the money, and gave me her sincere apology. The violin is beautiful, and the damage is easily fixed, but it was nice of her to be willing to do something. I'd gladly deal with her again, she's incredibly friendly and quite easy to deal with.