1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Quilibet

Jun 11, 2007

1. Quilibet was a participant in my fifth Luts group order and everything went smoothly! :D Payments were made promptly and her end of communication was well kept. I appreciate her participation in this order and wouldn't mind doing business with her again in the future at all.

:clover Thank you for your joining one of my group orders! :clover

2. Quilibet bought 2 lighters from me and she decided really fast on them! ^^ It was such a nice transaction! Thank you! ^^

3. I sold Quilibet a full set Luo Strongman on layaway. She was super on getting the payments to me and letting me know what was going on. Excellent buyer and would do business with her again.

4. Just purchased a lovely pair of hands from Quilibet, and it was a PERFECT transaction, I highly recommend! Thank you!! :pcupcake

5. I was in a Soom Chrom split with Quilibet, she was oh-so wonderful to deal with and kept me updated the whole time. I'd gladly join a split with her again. :)

6. Got a soom chrom and he arrived perfectly.
      Awesome communication and quickly responses.

Thank you!

7. another happy transaction with Quilibet.... she purchased a doll from me, great communication, prompt payment, and all around lovely to work with. great buyer.

8. I've just bought an Unoa L-bi Faceplate from Quilibet.
      It was very well packed and arrived safe, in very good conditions. Communication was wonderful and she is a very polite and nice person.

Thank you so much for everything! :)

9. Quilibet participated in my Musedoll GO. Communication was friendly and prompt, as was the payments. And everything went smoothly! Thanks again for participating in my GO.

10. Sold a DT boy body to Quilibet and she's just lovely to deal with. Super fast payment and wonderful with communication. Thank you very much for a perfect transaction and I hope you enjoy him! :aheartbea Nina

11. Great buyer! Bought MSD shoes boots from me.

Good communication and fast payment.

Thank you for the pleasant transaction. :)

12. Quilibet participated in my Dollmore GO. She was an absolute pleasure, always so kind in communication and paid quickly. She was very understanding during the pre-order dress snafu with Dollmore (in stock, not in stock, oh in stock again. ^0^ ) She made the entire process very enjoyable.
      I'd love to do business with Quilibet again in the future so suffice it to say I'd highly recommend her to everyone as an excellent buyer.

Thank you so much Quilibet for helping this GO run so smoothly!! I hope your girl enjoys her BEAUTIFUL dress. :D

13. I sold her a body and there was a little confusion during it and she was very understanding and kind. I'm glad it worked out for everyone in the end. Please enjoy your item. Thank you so much for being a great buyer!

14. I had a pleasure to sell Quilibet some of my work and I am very happy with the deal:)

15. I purchased an SD13LL body from Quilibet, and everything was flawless start to finish. She's a classy act - personable and professional - and I would happily work with her again!!

Thanks, Q! :aheartbea

16. I bought a doll from Quilibet, the transaction went very smoothly and she was very friendly and prompt :) she also included extra goodies for free which was really nice! I would definitely do business with her again :)

17. Super gorgeous transaction with Quilibet. A star at timely communications, light speed shipping, and the best packing on the planet Earth. The doll I bought from her is in genius condition. You could not ask for a better seller. You just couldn't.

18. I had a great transaction with Quilibet. I bought her blank Iplehouse strongman Luo Full set. The doll was in excellent condition and so were all his full set things, outfits, wigs etc. She was one of the nicest seller I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Great communication. Friendly and went out of her way to make sure everything went perfect with this transaction. Took extra care to package him, especially his feet since the old hooks are prone to break much easier. He arrived safe and sound. She even gave me free extras to use with my doll. I couldn't be happier. He's a grail of mine. I would totally do another transaction with her and I would recommend her as a seller. Thank you so much.....