1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for QZ :)

Jun 9, 2006

1. Hello,
      if you have had some kind of transaction with me and/or have some of my work- please feel free to leave me feedback- thanks! :)
      QZ
      (QZanny)

2. Qzanny has bought some stuff from me. She is a wonderful buyer and prompt payer. highly recommended :D

3. I have gotten some lovely things from QZ - she is very artistic and I love her designs - they look great on the dolls too! One of my favorites is a fairy outfit - it will definitely be used for Halloween.

4. I have bought clothing from QZ, and she has bought dolls from me. She's wonderful to deal with and a terrific friend! ... Cindy

5. QZ generously gave me some doll dresses and other clothing items she has made, and they are all of superb quality. She is a great talent!

6. *bump* to gather some feedback- if you have had a transaction with me would greatly appreciate some feedback! :)
      Also happy to return if I haven't just holler!
      QZ

7. *bump* to gather some feedback- if you have had a transaction with me would greatly appreciate some feedback!
      Also happy to return if I haven't just holler!
      Thank you! :)

QZ

8. Sunday bump- :)

9. QZ is awesome! I recently had a transaction with QZ and she made my dolls some wonderful outfits. I left it up to her to decide on the style and I wasnt dissapointed. She is very creative and the material was wonderful. I have some really happy dollies thanks to QZ. Highly recommend her to anyone and would definately ask her again to design something for a special doll. Thanks again QZ. I hope we can still keep Pm's going.

:)

10. QZanny is aweseome! She purchased a doll from me: 1/2 cash, paid promptly and 1/2 trade for doll clothes. Can I just say that the clothes were amazing! I told her want I needed and was looking for. SHe put together the most amazing wardrobe of items for my girls. The quality was fantastic. THe items were neat and some very original styles. I would certainly give her a 10 out of 10! She was fast, everything was sent in a timely fashion... super!!

11. I was at a doll meet yesterday, April 20th, and bought several outfits from QZanny, two for MSD size and one for SD size.

She was -very- friendly, her prices were awesome, and everything I got from her is really great quality; I didn't try them on my girl until after, but when I did it was obvious she really knows the sizes of the dolls she sews for, and is a great seamstress!

Also, she brought free "party favors" for the dolls who came to the meet, which I thought was really great of her, and as I've heard, is par for the course from her! In short, she's awesome to deal with and a real sweetheart.

I'm so happy, because now my first girl doll has a couple really cute things she can wear besides the dress she came with, and they are a bit more fitting for the style she seems to be developing.

I definitely want to shop for more stuff from QZanny again and/or commission her in the future!

12. I did a trade with QZ for some commissioned outfits. I'm very happy with the transaction. :) I love the outfits! Very cute!
      QZ worked super duper fast on the outfits. I forgot how many but QZ made more than a dozen pieces of clothes in a short amount of time (I think it was a week).
      Overall, it was fantastic experience. Lovely communication, fast shipping and A+ service.

13. Yaaaay, just got my QZ outfits today, and they're awesome! Take a peek!!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Note, Banji's butt was pretty big for the outfit, especially when putting the top on, LOL. They're made for Elfdolls, but I still think it looks awesome on my Banji, and the hat, it's so cute, but Jackie (my Banji) has way too much hair! The details on the hat are not being shown as well as it could, I think it's such an adoreable hat! But it looks so good on Jackie, She'll probably be wearing it for a while :)

Thanks QZ for makeing such nice outfits available at such great prices!

14. No no thank youuuu IB for such great pics! Why am I not surprised that you picked some of my fave outfits ? :D I admit I was pretty fond of that hat myself- I love hats !
      QZ

15. sorry I got it on a bit askewed. Her hair was too puffy! and I was struggling, LOL, but it's soooooo cute!

16. Bought 2 dresses from QZanny, which arrived quickly, and are gorgeous!

Thank you so much! :D

17. Hi hi!

I participated in a trade with QZ for dresses in exchange for two sets of Pukipuki hands. Their little one lost one...poor baby! Anyway. It was a perfect transaction. We both received our items on the same day and we were both very happy with the deal! You can't ask for more than that! The clothing QZ made for me were amazing quality and my crew is thrilled to have some new threads! Thanks so so much! I highly recommend QZ as a buyer, seller and a trader!

DMM :kitty2

18. QZanny purchased my DollnDoll Kayla head. Everything was perfect, she paid promptly and let me know as soon as she received. Thank you QZ for a great transaction!

19. QZanny purchased a Doll Leaves Ding Ding from me. Communication was great, payment was made right away and she let me know as soon as the doll arrived.
      I would definitely recommend dealing with her. :)

20. QZ was fantastic. We did a trade - my pukifee faceplate for Lati yellow and SD clothes. I sent pictures of the style of clothes I wanted and she did a fantastic job. The first set didn't fit so she asked for more measurements and sent more that fit my SD boys. Working with her was a dream and I would absolutely do it again.