1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rabbit-moon

Sep 22, 2007

1. Rabbit-moon comissioned a cloak from me.

Rabbit was a pleasure to work with, Great communication and fast payment. Great transaction.

Highly recomended!

2. I sold a shirt to Rabbit-moon , she is a nice person and make fast payment , I am happy to do business with her ^^ Thank you very much!

3. Rabbit-moon bought a couple of Aloha shirts from me, and was very prompt in payment, and very good with communication! :)
      Always a pleasure! :dance

4. Rabbit-moon purchased an outfit from me, paid immediatly and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

Deborah

5. Rabbit-moon bought 2 belts from me. She was quick with payment and easy to get in touch with. It was a great transaction! Thanks!

6. I just finished a comission for Rabbit-Mooon. She was easy to deal with and quick with communication. Definetly recomended!

7. Rabbit-moon participated in my GO, great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

8. Sold 2 outfits to Rabbit-moon who paid with no problems. She is a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.

9. Rabbit-moon bought two shirts from me.
      She is a good buyer^^
      Thank you~

10. Great buyer, couldn't ask for a smoother transaction! Prompt payer with good communication. Thank you!

11. We had a wonderful transaction with Rabbit-moon. Quick payment and always a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!!

12. Rabbit-moon is the perfect buyer. We love dealing with her and highly recommend her. Thanks again!!

13. Rabbit-moon bought a pair of plaid pants from us. She's a dream to work with. A+++++ transaction. Thanks again!!

14. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

[for web-site order]

15. Rabbit-moon commissioned a Clash t shirt and plaid pants from us. She's always the perfect buyer and such a sweetie to correspond with. Thanks again!!

16. Another great transaction with Rabbit-moon. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for being such a wonderful buyer. Thanks again!!

17. Rabbit-moon purchased a Nion head from me :] she was friendly in her PMs and paid promptly (and was very understanding when I had a slight delay in getting the head shipped). A pleasant transaction overall! Thanks again! <33

18. Bought a Halloween shirt from me, and paid FAST, kept in touch, and let me know when it arrived. :)
      (along with an awesome picture of her boy Dante showing off in it!)
      Absolutely wonderful person! :dance

19. Rabbit-moon participated in my leekeworld Group order. She friendly to deal with, paid promptly and let me know when item arrived.

Would gladly have in my G.O. again :daisy

20. Rabbit-moon purchased a choker from me and couldn't have been better. Great communication, very fast payment, and very friendly. Definitely recommended!