Feedback for rachxoxo

Nov 30, 2019

1. Feedback thread for transactions :aheartbea

2. I just purchased a gorgeous Dollstown 18 year girl body from @rachxoxo. She was wondeful to interact with -- we had a really nice conversation, not just a business transaction! The doll was shipped really promptly, very carefully packed, and arrived safe and sound. @rachxoxo was an absolutle pleasure to deal with, and I would definitely purchase from her again. Thank you!! :D

3. I made a purchase from @rachxoxo and it was a great transaction. They kept up communication during long waits outside our control, and were super fast with shipping. Items arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely do business with again. Thank you!

4. Purchased a pukifee Mio from @rachxoxo She shipped very quickly and the doll was packaged well. Excellent communication as well. Would 100% buy from her again!

5. I just purchased a baiting Doll Chateau Gladys from @rachxoxo who I love to bits. She was shipped to me quickly and packed securely. I didn't need her box so I received her unstrung and everything was perfect, all the pieces secure and even labeled left and right. Her certificates were in perfect condition. Communication was quick and we got to visit as well as discuss the details of the doll. I would absolutely buy from her again and I can't wait to share pictures of Dawn with her!