1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Raeljas :)

Jan 26, 2010

1. Feedback please :)

2. I sold a set of pastels and brushes to her, very curt and quick with responses. thank you!

3. I bought an adorable Nine & style MSD headband from Raeljas! Awsome item, Awsome seller! Thanks so much!;)

4. I bought a cute sweater from raeljas. it got here super fast! thanks!

5. I bought some Unoa clothes & in scale noodle bowls from Raeljas. She was great to deal with & they arrived very quickly and well packed. And they look cute on.:aheartbea
      I'm happy to recommend buying from her.
      Thanks Raeljas

6. I bought some msd cloths from Raeljas! She kept in touch, & was very nice! The clothes are soooo awsome! Thanks so much!@:)

7. I brought a top from raeljas and it arrived in a timely manner, great transaction.

8. I sold a head to raeljas-communication was excellent, payment speedy and she was really friendly. I'd definately recommend her as a buyer :)

9. Recieved a jean skirt from Raeljas. Great communication and fast shipping. I just love the skirt very professional!!.

10. I bought a Monique Gold wig from Raeljas. It came very quickly and was in excellent condition. Thanks Raeljas!