1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Raen

Jan 2, 2010

1. Raen bought a special doll from me on layaway. She was a good buyer. Thank you so much!

2. Raen commissioned fur wigs from me and everything went very well. She was clear in her descriptions of the custom work she wanted, paid promptly, and let me know when the order arrived. Thanks! :)

3. Rae joined my group order again. A perfect and smooth transaction as before :)

4. Postive feedback for Raen, she participated in my Happy Camille Group Order, was a pleasure to deal with, paid fast, great communication and very patient with the looooong wait from HC!

Highly recommended! ^__^

5. Raen commissioned an outfit from me. She is extremely friendly and was awesome to work for, I hope for more transactions with her

6. Raen bought a Regen head from me - very good buyer, paid promptly and communicated well. Highly recommended!

7. Raen bought a pair of Soom eyes from me. Payment was super fast and was kind enough to tell me when they had arrived. Great buyer!

8. Raen bought another wig from me~

Again, wonderful to deal with :aheartbea Thank you!

9. I bought a D.O.D/D.O.C bee-a head from Raen. It came bubblewrapped enough to survive an explosion with extras. The head itself was stunning, better than the pictures. She was a pleasure to work with. I'd recommend her to anyone

10. Raen commissioned an SD Fox hoodie and purchased a kitty hat from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Communication was excellent and friendly, payment was prompt and the whole transaction went very smoothly. I'd love to do business again! Thanks so much! :)

11. Raen bought my DOI head and everything went fantastically! She paid promptly, and even let me know when it got to her safely! I would highly recommend doing business with her! thank you again! ^.^

12. Raen joined my Soom North split for the eyes. Communication was great and payment was prompt. Thanks for another great transaction!

13. Raen bought a CROBIDOLL wig off me and was super friendly, prompt and amazing!!! She also notified me when she got the parcel, something I'm always more than happy to know being a seller! Thank you so much and highly recommended! A+++++ :aheartbea

14. I bought an IOS G head from Raen and she is more than perfect! Out of my own carelessness, the transaction went on for much longer than was agreed to but she was always so patient and understanding and lovely and friendly! Her communication was always speedy and friendly, and shipping was fast! She made this an absolutely lovely transaction and I'd recommend her anytime! Thank you so much! :D

15. Raen was in my Souldoll Isaac split and everything went perfectly! She paid very promptly and let me know when her item arrived. I would love to have her apart of any future splits and would not hesitate to have any other kinds of transactions with her. Thank you!

16. Raen was in my split for Soom's Agate. She wanted the eyes and paid quickly. Let me know when they arrived. Would not hesitate to do business with again! Friendly, and fast communication. Thank you!

17. Bought a DoI Luke head from Raen, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! :D She shipped him promptly, communication was great, and I'm very happy! :aheartbea Thanks so much!