1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for raeonix

Jun 11, 2010

1. Hello! Please leave any feedback you have for me :)

2. I bought a BBB Espree from raeonix and I'm very happy with her. She always communicated quickly and sent the doll out quick...and she sent lots of great stuff with her! I would definitely do business with raeonix again. Thanks :)

3. I sold Mini Riz to raeonix. It was a perfect transaction, fast payment and friendly communication. Thanks!

4. Raeonix commissioned me for mods, bodyblushing, and faceup. She paid quickly, was communicative and very understanding!

Would do business with again~ :D

5. Ordered a dress and shoes and got them in great condition.

Thanks hun
      K

6. Stellar Seller report for raeonix! Fast and friendly seller who keeps in touch, packs very carefully and ships w/lightening speed! The Planetdoll Mini Riz I purchased is perfection! Thanks big bunches!

7. I bought a doll from raeonix and everything went perfectly. Communication was quick and polite, and she even included a -ton- of cute extras I wasn't expecting! Thanks again!

8. I bought a Nabiyette from raeonix and everything went great. The doll is lovely, well-packed, got here quickly, and raeonix was a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

9. I did a combo purchase/trade of a BBB Isabella LT for a LTF Ante from raeonix. She was communicative, easy to work with regarding the trade and upfront about the minor hand damage that Ante had. The doll was shipped quickly and safely and came with a bunch of cute clothes. I would definitely work with her again. Thanks!