1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RaeRae

Jan 28, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for me here

2. I sold an SD body to RaeRae, and the transaction couldn't have gone better. Fast and friendly replies to PMs, immediate payment, and she let me know right away when the body arrived. An excellent buyer, and highly recommended!

3. :aheartbea:aheartbeaPositive Feedback for Rae Rae:aheartbea:aheartbea

Rae Rae is a great buyer. Extremely nice messages and she let me know immediately when she received the head. Really really nice person to deal with.

4. RaeRae bought a doll from me, paid superfast and kept in touch until the doll arrived safely. Great buyer! Thanks again!

5. RaeRae joined my fast Dream of Doll group order -- we were under a hurried schedule to take advantage of DoD's sale. Rae was a great participant: friendly and pompt communication, paid quickly, no drama or hassles. Participants like this make a GO host's job so much easier, I couldn't ask for a better participant. Thanks for joining my group order, would love to transact with you in the future. :3nodding:

6. RaeRae bought a Volks MSD F-09 boy from me~ She was awesome. Quick payment, pleasant to talk to, and overall wonderful. S he also let me know when he reached her! :3 I'd happily recommend her as a buyer to anyone~

Thank you, and enjoy your new boy~ <2

7. Did a split with RaeRae. She was great! Very polite, excellent communication, broke everything down nicely. When the items arrived to her, she shipped me my items the very same day!! definitely open to future splits :)

8. Oops, forgot to mention that all my items were pact very nicely!! everything was excellent! Thank you so much.

9. RaeRae contacted me about my WTT for a kid delf romantic chest for my normal one. Everything was great and she was always quick to communicate. Arrived super fast & was packed wonderful. I would not hesitate to do a trade of buy/sell with her again. :-) thanks so much!