1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for raevynvelcros

Oct 25, 2011

1. Starting a feedback thread.

2. I sold two MSD items to raevynvelcros, and I couldn't be more pleased. Payment arrived asap, and communication was great. Plus she even showed a picture of her lovely girl wearing the stuff! Thank you again! ♥ Would love to do business with again!!

3. I purchased hands and some wonderful jewelry sets from raevynvelcros and my friend also bought jewelry sets. The box arrived today and we couldn't be more pleased! Delightful to work with, friendly, great packer, fast shipper and great to chat with too. I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone and am very happy to have "met" her here and fully intend to have more jewelry made in future. Absolutely topnotch in every way and you will be very happy working with her. :-)

4. sold a couple of items to rae.
      communication was great, she paid promptly, and I would be more than happy to do business with her again.

5. raevynvelcros is a super awesome chica!

She purchased a pair of pink handcuffs from me, and when I told her that I had an extra set laying around and would include them for free, she offered to make my dollie a necklace in return at no extra cost!

She was also very understanding when I forgot to purchase delivery confirmation (that she paid for) for the handcuffs, because my post office couldn't locate my new dollie and I was freaking out about it. :XD:

I wound up commissioning a pearl bracelet to go along with the free necklace, and everything fit perfectly. She was really polite and nice throughout our entire transaction (transactions?), and I would DEFINITELY do business with her again.

Thank you lots and lots for being so patient and kind! :aheartbea

6. I sold quite a few items to raevynvelcros ^^
      Communications was great, payment was prompt!
      And raevynvelcros have informed me when the package arrived!
      Definitely a recommended buyer!! Thank you!

7. This is the second time raevynvelcros has bought from me, this time a headband and 2 feather hair clips. Both times it was a pleasure to do business with her. Great @ communicating what she wants and payment is fast. would love to sell to again ^_^

8. This is a wonderful seller and although problems arose beyond both our control she stayed wonderfully, polite, kind and informative. would definately without question deal with her person again :)

9. I sold raevynvelcros a WS Dollzone limited Asura head w/default face-up. She was super-sweet to transact with and everything went very smoothly! Definitely an asset to the marketplace!

10. Sold some shoes to this person. Fast to pay and wonderful in commication.

11. raevynvelcros bought a tiny pants from me. It was great transaction and everything went smoothly. I definitely recommend her! :)

12. Raevynvelcros and I had our second transaction where she purchased a pair of eyes, DollZone Limited Asura wig and a SD purse from me. Absolutely wonderful to work with again and even posted pictures so I could see how awesome they look on her crew! :) Thanks!

13. Bought pants & shirt from me on the MP and was a wonderful buyer! Love that she left me a pic of her boy in the pants - they look much cuter on him then they did my little man! <3

14. Bought some wigs from her in the marketplace and she packed them well and shipped them very quickly, along with a very cute doll picture! Thanks very much!

15. raevynvelcros purchased many items from my shop! raevynvelcros was friendly and perfect to work with! A+

16. I have just brought some eyes from raevynvelcros and she has been great to deal with from start to finish! Fast to reply to my PMs and fast to ship, a 1st class person to deal with, Thanks again Rae. :chocoheart

17. Bought some horns from Rae-chan. Communication was pleasant, answers came lightning fast to my questions, and the item actually shipped out before my payment had even cleared. Excellent customer service, good to work with! And very honest seller!

Beautiful work, would do business with again!

18. Bought a Domuya Aria Mermaid from me, via long layaway. Good communication, payments came in regularly. Wonderful buyer, would deal with again.

19. + Positive! +

I bought multiple custom jewelry pieces from raevynvelcros. They are BEAUTIFUL! and high quality, exactly as I imagined. Communication and shipping were prompt. raevynvelcros was a lovely person to deal with and I highly recommend her for all orders.

[​IMG] <- Elven Legacy on my SD girl &#9829;&#9829;

20. Raevynvelcros bought a Soom Lami trident from me. Communication was good, payment was fast and she let me know once it arrived. Thanks!