1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Raewhitewolf

Jan 17, 2011

1. Since nobody has posted feedback on me I'm starting this thread for my feedback. Please post here about your experiences dealing with raewhitewolf.

2. Rae bought a Limwha Luna from me. She paid promptly, sometimes faster than the layaway terms asked. She stayed in contact throughout the transaction and notified me once the doll arrived. I am very happy that this doll is now in her hands.

3. raaewhitewof bought Chicline and was a delightful person to meet! All communications were prompt, friendly, and interesting, payments were made ahead of schedule, and she let me know when she arrived. Highly regarded as buyer and friend --- thanks so much!

4. Raewhitewolf purchased my fairyland rou on layaway and was a joy to deal with.
      excellent communication, prompt payment , and all around a wonderful person to do business with.
      i cannot recommend her enough!

thank you rae for a wonderful business transaction.

m.a.

5. Just sold a Dollshe Saint head in Pale Tan to Raewhitewolf, and it was a perfect transaction, very pleasant, with excellent communication, and prompt payment. Would happily do business with Rae again, an absolute pleasure, and all around lovely person!
      Thank you, Rae! :chocoheart

6. Raewhitewolf purchased some Dollshe clothes and shoes from me, payment was quick and she was an absolute delight to business with. I can highly recommend her to anyone that asks.. Just a sweet person all the way around.

7. I bought a limited Soul Doll wig from Raewhitewolf. Everything went perfectly and she was fun to chat with while waiting for the package! One word of caution... if you live on the other side of the planet from her beware that ordering during the Christmas package season could slow stuff up (totally not her fault lol).

100% positive experience, I recommend her.

8. Rae bought a Chicline El and Rou from me in layaway. She paid on time and was very responsabile in all moment. I really recommend her 100% for long layaways. Plus, her communication was excellent and she's kind and super friendly. Really, it's one of the best buyers that I had. The whole transaction was a pleasure and I hope that she enjoys El and Rou.
      Thanks for adopting them, honey! :aheartbea

9. I sold Pukipuki to raewhitewolf . It is great co-working, I'm very glad!

10. ? I sold a PukiPuki Polar Bear to raewhitewolf and she was wonderful to deal with! Used layaway and paid faster than expected! Great transaction, thank you SO much! ?

11. raewhitewolf bought a doll head and pair of hands from me on layaway. It was a great transaction with wonderful communication. Thanks again!

12. Raewhitewolf bought a Ninodoll Namu head from me. It was a great transaction from beginning to end! Fast payment, friendly communication, a joy to deal with. Thanks again!

13. I have sold a Rhythm to Raewhitewolf.
      The communicationis great, nice woman, payment in time. Great :)
      Thank you :)

14. I sold a Littlefee Mio, parts and a Leel Tinman to raewhitewolf and she was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was super prompt and frequent, she was friendly and just awesome to deal with. Would highly recommend to anyone!

15. Raewhitewolf bought little Bonnie from me on layaway which she paid off early.
      Communication was superb. Rae made this an awesome transaction. I would
      highly recommend her to everyone!

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

16. I bought an Elfdoll Mir head from raewhitewolf.

The transaction was smooth and fast.

Communication was clear - all the photos and details I need were provided before purchase, and I immediately received the tracking number after I sent the payment.

I sincerely appreciate the free eyes and a copy of Mir's papers that came with the head + the reassurance on the authenticity of the item.

Overall, a credible and exceptional person.

17. Raewhitewolf bought an Angel Philia body from me. She was so great to sell to. The International Shipping time was just over 2 months and she was great and patient with the delivery time. I am hesitant to ship International during this time of COVID-19 but wouldn’t hesitate to ship to Raewhitewolf again. ❤️❤️❤️