1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rafael.VYana

Mar 19, 2010

1. Sold a doll to this lovely person! Had a fantastic transaction. Payment was prompt and paid in full right away! I would definitely sell to again! :]

2. I bought Rafael.VYana Soom Amber MD
      She was very well packed
      It corresponded well to announcement
      Very good communication

it was a pleasure

A++;)

3. I purchased a Pabo from Rafael. The faceup that Rafael did was SUPERB. Quite an artist and very fast shipping and great communication. Thank you!

4. I bought a Soom Beryl MD from Rafael.VYana. Thank you very! Wonderful seller,quickly shipping, all packed securely! One of my best deals. All at the highest level! Thank you again! She is a great seller and I would reccomend her to anyone!

5. I purchased a Dollmore Model Doll F Head Ha-Yarn Cho from Rafael.VYana. I bought this head because of the wonderful faceup that Rafael.VYana did on it. The workmanship and attention to detail is superb. I love the colors that were chosen for this faceup. The photos don't do this head justice. She is even more striking and beautiful in person. I highly recommend Rafael.VYana as a faceup artist and I definitely will commission a faceup for one of my other dolls in the near future. Thank you for a splendid and pleasant transaction.

6. Rafael.VYana painted my DZ Annie!! and I am so happy to say that she did a FANTASTIC job- she is the best customizer I have had the pleasure to do business with. she did a gorgeous job, my doll looks like a real girl now!!! She is so sweet and SO talented, I will be recommending her to everyone! Thank you for my girl))!!

7. Commissioned Rafael.VYana to paint my Leekeworld Mikhaila. Everything went great, good communication, fast turnaround time and just an absolutely stunning faceup! I couldn't be more pleased, thank you for giving so much character to my girl! ^^

8. I commissioned Rafael.VYana to paint my switch boy, the face up turned out absolutely marvelous and even more stunning in person! Very polite and talented person with excellent communication, was very patient with me and even sent my boy wearing a pair of eyelashes (kindly thank you for the sweet thought!). Shipping was quick and the parcel arrived safely packaged. I certainly would love to commision Rafael.VYana again, in the future! Thank you c:

9. I have a commission w/ Rafael. She's so talented on facing-up.
      so impressive! Rafael is my favorite face-up artist from now on :)

the communication was great! quick Pms reply. everything was too perfect
      Highly recommend ^^

[​IMG]
      Cloud's back by Lokifer Sugar, on Flickr

10. I commissioned Rafael.VYana to paint my Bibiane
      She was amazing, superfast, perfectly painted
      She is an amazing artist and a wonderful person and I will be returning for more faceups and blushing in the future!!!!
      I recommed to anyone!!!!

[​IMG]

11. Rafael painted my Souldoll Emilia, and it was one of the most pleasant commissions i've ever had. The make up is incredibly beautiful and dramatic, exactly what I wanted to see. Rafael is amazing to deal with, she always listens carefully to your wishes and gives you the best variant indeed. The quality of make up is fantastic, just look at these gorgeous lower lashes and fantastic color scheme of the face up! I'm very happy with my doll's new look, it is perfect and unique. Thank you very much!

12. I comissoned Yana for the face-up on my Ingenue. She was very pleasant to work with and was fast! Her work is amazing! I love my girl and will not hesitate to comission her again in the future. Here's my girl:
      [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

13. Rafael painted two heads for me: DIM minimee Alan Rickman (as professor Snape) and Dollshe Saint as 18th century aristocrat. Just look at them:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/rafaelvyana/

For now I'm the owner on the best Prof. Snape doll in the world (Guys, I'm sure) and the lovely and sweet Saint.

Rafael is the great person to deal. She very nice in communication, replies very fast and makes the great job trying to suit the customer tastes and her out art senses.

Just want to say that dolls painted by Rafael for me became my best ones. Thanks.

14. Yana gave my Volks Madoka a fantastic faceup....many thanks!!!!

[​IMG]

15. Hello! I just bought a Dollfie Dream III white skinned body and loved everything Rafael had to offer! She gave me a discount on shipping and a Large shapely bust I wanted to buy extra along with the body. Package came fast and truly well packaged. An awesome seller who was definitely patient with my short layaway and was nice to me through the entire process. Thank you again and a perfect seller I would buy from again in the future! :D

16. Rafael.VYana painted a couple of my doll's faces. As always she did a fantastic job!!! A spectacular artist and highly recommended and reliable commissioner!!!! Thank you as always!!!!!

17. I purchased a Volks Garnet from Rafael.VYana.
      The doll was qualitatively packed and shipped very quickly.
      Thank you very much! :)

18. I sold a zaol muse head to rafael.vyana and she paid super fast .
      I made a mistake about not adding the neck sanding to my post and she let me know that but was kind and i adjusted the price for her...that was a mistake i will not forget but the transaction was good and i would certainly do business with rafael.vyana again...thank you

19. I bought some eyes from Rafael.
      Communication was amazingly fast and transaction went great.
      The eyes arrived fast and I'm really pleased with them.
      Thank you!