1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ragazza

Feb 3, 2009

1. This thread is for feedback transactions with Ragazza.

I had a lovely transaction with Ragazza. I purchased a pair of boots I've been stalking since before I got into dolls (about 4 years ago) and she sold them to me in absolutely PRISTINE condition! She shipped promptly and had very quick polite communication! I look forward to dealing with her again!

Thanks,
      Roxy

2. i bought few things from the bits and baubles store, a marvelous transaction! the emails were answered promptly, the package was shipped immediately, and the items arrived in perfect condition!

3. I bought her S-Soo And DES Girl from her, She included a huge amount of extras, and offered to ship next day because i was so excited to have this lovely in my home, I love her to bits, And she will never-ever leave my dolly family, She has a beautiful face up. She is the best Seller i have EVER dealt with in my time on DOA. I hope i will have the pleasure of buying from her again sometime soon!!!

4. I had a lovely and friendly transaction with RAGAZZA. I bought a wig from her and it was a perfect, smooth and very pleasant overseas transaction. TX for ALL !!! :D

5. I bought a book and a dress from Ragazza. Fast shipping and perfect packing.
      I had a great transaction with her.

6. Bought a Pipos curo on layaway. Ragazza was terrific throughout! Highly recommended to deal with!

7. I bought a head from Ragazza. The transaction is perfect and I received the head today ^^
      Thank you :)

8. I bought an elfdoll Lyn from Ragazza and she was shipped super fast in perfect condition. Ragazza is a superb seller, friendly comms and an absolute pleasure to buy from. Thank you very much for a lovely transaction x

9. I bought a gorgeous dress from Ragazza (Atelier Muse) ~ and she sent it in brand new condition in the original box. It arrived SO fast!!!
      Ragazza was a dream to deal with and so sweet to hold this dress for me till payday!!! I am excited to have it again.

THANK YOU!!!

10. She bought me 2 unoa face plates , she´s really wonderfull person! fast payment and very friendly!
      thanks!!

11. Ragazza gave my Fairy Skin Unoa Lusis a new home, She was decisive and fast to pay, let me know when she arrived, so everything went perfectly and I'm so glad this girl has the best possible new home. Thank you, Lisa!

12. excellent buyer who communicates well and extremely prompt payment. Sold a doll and it couldn't have been easier.

13. Ragazza bought a dress from me. It was a perfect transaction with kind and friendly person :) So I can absolutely recommend her as a great buyer!

14. I am bought a Liebchen on Layaway from Ragazza. The transaction was fabulous! :aheartbea She posted the day after payment and everything was beautifully packed. Great communication and lovely to deal with as well. I very very happy. :love Thank You so much!!! :daisy:daisy:daisy

15. I purchased a Soom IMda Modigli girl from Ragazza. Great seller with super fast shipping and excellent communication!! She arrived in perfect condition and very well packaged. It was a pleasure doing business with Ragazza, highly recommended as a seller!!! Thank you!

16. I purchased a Soom IMda Modigli from Ragazza. Fantastic transaction. Fast ship, immaculate packing. Thank you!

17. I purchased a lovely Doll Chateau Erica head from Ragazza and oh my word am I pleased with our transaction!

Communication was excellent, shipping was prompt and she was kind and considerate, through and through!

I would not hesitate to deal with her again and can't help but recommend her!

Thank you again so much! :aheartbea

18. Ragazza adopted a bjd head from me and was a joy to deal with. Very reliable, lightning fast payment, friendly contact. Highly recommendable! Thanks so much!

19. Another great transaction with Ragazza who purchased a DT Soph from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. An excellent experience and an A+ buyer.Thank You very much :aheartbea

20. I just purchased a Hypermaniac Muse from Ragazza on layaway. The highest recommendation for her - she's friendly, communacative, the doll was squeaky clean, shipped securely and superfast. Just a pleasure in every way.