1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rage_Razor <3

Mar 28, 2008

1. Please post any and all feedback regarding my transactions in the Marketplace here.

Thank you,
      Rage.
      :)

2. I bought some mugs and tiny horses from Rage and the transaction when great! She kept awesome communication with me and shipped the items quickly. I would definitely buy from Rage in the future ^_^

3. I bought several small messenger bags and she gave me a small horse as a gift. Very sweet, great communication, and very smooth transaction. Very pleasant to deal with, will buy from again. :)

4. I sold an outfit to rage_razor recently. She was very nice, friendly and patient. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. ^_^v

5. Bought an item from you, it arrived very quickly, nicely packed, and you were a delight to deal with. Thanks so much, you're a very considerate and polite seller!

6. I bought a couple of cute tiny clothing bits n' pieces from Rage_Razor, and despite her scary-ish name, she was completely professional and has excellent communication! No rage, no razors! ^_~ Nice packaging too.
      Thanks so much!

Raven

7. I bought some SD size glasses from Rage and everything was wonderful. Great communication and they arrived exactly when she said they would. Even got a little extra. I would totally buy from her again.

8. I bought some Bratz doll clothes from her and it was shipped lightening fast. Everything was wonderful with this transaction. I will be shopping with you again. I'm looking foward to you coming for a visit !

9. Bought a shelf from her, great communication, shipped quickly, and packed well. Will definately buy from again!

10. I bought a pair of SD-sized glasses and two corked bottles from her and the transaction went smoothly and quickly. Great communication, let me know when the items were shipped, and they were received well-packaged and in good condition. :D

11. I purchased a rather large cabinet + some other goodies from Rage_Razor. Everyting arrived in PERFECT condition, got here quickly, and she was nice enough to throw in some surprises! I was extremely pleased with the entire transaction, she was awesome to talk to, and I would not hesitate to come back again! Thanks so much!

12. I bought a MSD outfit from Rage_Razor. communication/transaction was lovely and the item arrived just as described as well as with a few extras. A very kind seller.

13. I bought a poncho for one of my tiny girls from rage_razor. She's awesome to deal with, the poncho is beautiful. And the wee book was such a nice surprise ^^ It was an all-around great transaction.