1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rage_Razor <3

Mar 28, 2008

1. Please post any and all feedback regarding my transactions in the Marketplace here.

Thank you,
    2. I bought some mugs and tiny horses from Rage and the transaction when great! She kept awesome communication with me and shipped the items quickly. I would definitely buy from Rage in the future ^_^
    3. I bought several small messenger bags and she gave me a small horse as a gift. Very sweet, great communication, and very smooth transaction. Very pleasant to deal with, will buy from again. :)
    4. I sold an outfit to rage_razor recently. She was very nice, friendly and patient. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. ^_^v
    5. Bought an item from you, it arrived very quickly, nicely packed, and you were a delight to deal with. Thanks so much, you're a very considerate and polite seller!
    6. I bought a couple of cute tiny clothing bits n' pieces from Rage_Razor, and despite her scary-ish name, she was completely professional and has excellent communication! No rage, no razors! ^_~ Nice packaging too.
      Thanks so much!

7. I bought some SD size glasses from Rage and everything was wonderful. Great communication and they arrived exactly when she said they would. Even got a little extra. I would totally buy from her again.
    8. I bought some Bratz doll clothes from her and it was shipped lightening fast. Everything was wonderful with this transaction. I will be shopping with you again. I'm looking foward to you coming for a visit !
    9. Bought a shelf from her, great communication, shipped quickly, and packed well. Will definately buy from again!
    10. I bought a pair of SD-sized glasses and two corked bottles from her and the transaction went smoothly and quickly. Great communication, let me know when the items were shipped, and they were received well-packaged and in good condition. :D
    11. I purchased a rather large cabinet + some other goodies from Rage_Razor. Everyting arrived in PERFECT condition, got here quickly, and she was nice enough to throw in some surprises! I was extremely pleased with the entire transaction, she was awesome to talk to, and I would not hesitate to come back again! Thanks so much!
    12. I bought a MSD outfit from Rage_Razor. communication/transaction was lovely and the item arrived just as described as well as with a few extras. A very kind seller.
    13. I bought a poncho for one of my tiny girls from rage_razor. She's awesome to deal with, the poncho is beautiful. And the wee book was such a nice surprise ^^ It was an all-around great transaction.