1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rainbow Dash

Oct 14, 2011

1. rainbow dash participated in a LUTS GO I hosted. She was quick to respond to PMs and paid quickly for her items and shipping. I would recommend as a buyer or GO partner again! It was fun, thank you!

2. I completed a face-up commission on Rainbow Dash's Dollfie Dream 07 head. ^^

She knew exactly what she was looking for and communicated it very well.
      Overall communication was excellent, payment swift, and very pleasant to talk with.

I'd gladly do business with her again!
      Thank you!

3. Rainbow Dash bought a wig from me, paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. A very easy and pleasant transaction. I will gladly deal with Rainbow Dash again.

4. I bought a Soom Aphan/Teschen hybrid from Rainbow Dash, she was quick to ship and wonderful to work with.

5. Joined a split run by rainbow dash for a pair of Bory Zeus gryphon legs and they arrived today! They are in perfect condition and she wrapped them up safely! She kept us all updated, smooth transaction! Thank you~

6. I joined a split for the Zeus Bory wig and the wig arrived today! I love it! Rainbow Dash had excellent communication throughout the split process. I was notified when the company shipped the item to Rainbow Dash, notified again about when it arrived and the price for shipping, and I was notified when the wig was being shipped to me and I was given a tracking number. I would recommend Rainbow Dash and would love to do business again!

7. I purchased a senior delf body from rainbow dash. We worked together and came up with a payment plan that worked for both of us and had great communication throughout the whole thing. Shipping was fast and he got here safe and sound. What a pleasure and the body is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much! I will send you pictures once I finish the head!!!

8. Leaving positive feedback for Rainbow Dash. She joined my Soom split and made each payment on time. Communication was always perfect! I would definitely and happily work with her again!! :)

9. Rainbow Dash bought my Luts Zuzu Delf after I saw she had a WTB thread for one.
      Communication was great & her layaway payments were always early!
      Wonderful buyer & a great member of the community~

10. I bought a Luts body Rainbow Dash. Everything was packed extremely well, shipped very quickly with a lot of communication and I was even given a refund for the shipping difference! FANTASTIC SELLER!!

11. Rainbow Dash was a part of my Soom Lody Split. They were always very prompt with both replies and payments. I would gladly sell to them again! Thanks so much!

12. I bought a HC gradient wig off of RD. I could not be happier. This was a wig I had been looking for for quite a while and it totally popped the doll I wanted it for. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. Lovely transaction. Thanks so much! MK

13. rainbow dash bought Soom Trond from me,quick payment and excellent communication :) She let me know,when the doll arrived. Everything was good! Thanks a lot!~

14. rainbow dash commissioned me for a faceup with some specific detail to it, and was super nice the whole time, pretty up front and clear about the brief, was really nice about mailing issues, prompt to pay when the time came, and friendly to talk to - everything one wants in a client! Thank you so much!

15. Rainbow Dash participated in my Leeke World GO. They were very prompt with all of their payments and I would definitely work with them again. Thanks! ^____^

16. I purchased a Soom Serin outfit from Raindow Dash. Smooth, seamless transaction, item was posted promptly and arrived safely. Thank you! :)

17. rainbow dash sold me her Soom Silky. Contact was very friendly and helpful. rainbow dash found a good way to ship internationally and wrapped the doll up pretty save. I would definitively buy from this seller again!