1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RaineFournier ;)

Jan 12, 2010

1. :)RaineFournier & I did a MSD item trade......I traded a pair of msd boots for a lovely wig she had, The trade went asomely well!!! Thanks so much for everything!!!:D:D:D

2. Raine sold me a pair of glass eyes. She was very pleasant to work with and shipped very quickly. The eyes were very well packed!

3. I bought a pair of glass eyes from RaineFournier and everything went very smoothly. Fast shipping, well packed, very cooperative:)! A perfect transacton, no worries.

4. I bought a steampunk BekkaEye from her, and she was very communicative throughout the whole transaction, and let me know what was going on. I'd definitely buy from her again.

5. i recently did a face up, and body blush for raine's girl cecilia. her communication was outstanding, and very encouraging too! her payment was prompt, and she let me know when she arrived. i would deal with her again any time. thank you!

6. Rainefournier commissioned me to to make an msd black long sleeved fer for her doll. Her communication was excellent and she paid promtply and kept me in touch with the partial trade of artwork. Thank you so much for the lovely transaction!

7. Sold a customized handmade furwig to RaineFournier. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

8. I recently purchased a set of brass goblets with a serving platter from RaineFournier. The transaction was smooth and pleasant. Communication was excellent in spite of my crazy schedule, and the items were gorgeous. Thanks again!

9. I sold a Gerard Way MNM head to RaineFournier on a small layaway. She paid when she said she would and had great communication. I would definately do business with her again! :)

10. RaineFournier sold me a AOD msd girl body and she shipped her out SUPER quickly! She was really AMAZINGLY nice and kept in contact with me throughout the process. RaineFournier is a wonderful person to deal with and I would definately purchase from her again! Thank so much you, Rock! :D:)

11. I ordered Raine's DZ Ray for my son and the transaction was beautiful, she even came out of her way to drop him off. I would definitely recommend anyone to work with her. She is the sweetest lady.
      -Sheleeta

12. Bought a DOA Rao head from RaineFournier.

The head was delayed due to RaineFournier's personal issue and postal problem.

Fortunately, RaineFournier is really nice in telling the truth and nice to communicate with.

Recommended seller.

13. Negative

RaineFournier took part of my Green Swap, and unfortunately I have to report her as flaked. Her partner SoulAnimal made and sent her gifts, but RaineFournier never sent her anything in return. I understand she has had some personal issues lately, but has repeatedly told SoulAnimal and me that she would ship the items in a week or two. The Green Swap ended two months ago, with items needing sent out by the 1st of June. I unfortunately cannot recommend her as a swap partner, and have placed her on my blacklist.

14. Negative Feedback.

I took part in the Green Swap, and never recieved items throughout the whole transaction. Items were sent to her, but I was never given any even when we extended the deadline by 2 months to accomidate for personal issues. Twice she had said the items were ready to be shipped but they never were. I would not recommend doing buisness with her after this transaction. It has been over two months from the deadline, and we had only heard from her three times after the deadline and it was usually a 'I'm sorry give me more time'.

15. I sold a msd top to RaineFournier, and everything went just fine. Paid quickly, good communication...thank you :)

16. Bought my tan soom godo from me. Paid fast was super good with commuication and the whole transaction was wonderful. Glad he got a good home.

17. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

18. I was commissioned to do a faceup for RaineFournier, I found her pleasant all around to deal with. I recommend her very much, thank you! :)

19. She commissioned me to do another faceup, great customer, I hope to do another one for her soon! Thank you very much! :)

20. Rainefournier was in my Iplehouse group order. She was great with communication, paid instantly, and left feedback as soon as the package arrived. Ideal participant! :fangirl: