1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ~>Rainky<~

Dec 25, 2010

1. Finally, I knew what I should do :|

Please leave a feedback if you have trades with me ~~

Cheers~:aheartbea:aheartbea

2. ~>Rainky<~ bought a Charlotte from me. Payment was quick and PMs were great.
      A pleasure to sell to.
      Thanks and enjoy!

3. Rainky bought a yosd defauly alice outfit set from me,lovely buyer,paid quickly and let me know when item arrived,smooth transaction,thank you

4. I bought a Switch Rusi head from Rainky and the whole transaction was wonderful and fuss free.
      Replies were prompt and friendly, and shipping was quick. A great pleasure to deal with and I won't hesitate to purchase from her again if given the chance.

Thank you! :aheartbea

5. Rainky bought my Switch Javi head and everything went great! She is a wonderful buyer and payment was quick. Thanks dear!

6. I sold a Volks outfit set to ~>Rainky<~ and the transaction was wonderful ^_^ She was sweet, paid quickly, and replied to pm's promptly. She also let me know the moment the package arrived. She is a delightful buyer and I wouldn't hesitate from future transactions with her ^_^

7. I sold a head to ~>Rainky<~ , payment was fast and communication was great. Thank you again!! :D

8. I sold ~>Rainky<~ a Volks Sei Tenshi, and it was a perfect dream transaction from start to finish:chibi.... Great speedy communication, payment, and an absolute sweetheart to boot:)
      :thumbup:thumbup for this awesome transaction.
      ~Anthony

9. I bought a SSDF body from Rainky. She shipped him out very quickly and he was well packaged. She was also very patient with me ^_^. Great transaction