1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for raionheart

Aug 4, 2011

1. Please leave me a feedback if I purchased anything from you, or participated in a GO you hosted, or any transactions I might have had with you.

Thank you very much :)

2. Raionheart bought a pair of monkey slip on shoes from me and was an absolute joy to work with. She paid quickly and is extremely friendly. I would definitely do business with her again! :)
    3. I sold a wig to raionheart. It was a perfect transaction I'd love to deal with her again. Thank you!
    4. I sold a dress to raionheart. It was an easy transaction. I would love to do business with her again.
    5. sold Raionheart some items on etsy
      had a wonderful transaction and over just a great person to deal with
      thank u so much! <3
    6. I sold a wig to raionheart. It was a perfect transaction thank you!
    7. raionheart bought a dollmore uniform from me. It was a flawless transaction, and she let me know as soon as it arrived, and sent pictures! :D Highly recommended!!
    8. Raionheart bought a Unoa Sits, 1.5, from me and she paid all in full, and was very dedicated in the communication. A good buyer and very nice and honest person.
    9. Raionheart bought a clothing set from me, and was an excellent buyer! Fast payment and quick to respond to PMs. Thank you!! :)
    10. raionheart bought some MSD clothes from me and was amazing to deal with! She always responded quickly and friendly and paid super fast. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you again! =]
    11. I bought a Nintendo 3DS for MSD from raionheart, she shipped it so quickly and it arrived within the week! <3 Both my boys love it. Lovely seller and highly recommended!
    12. I sold raionheart a Leeke Ent. She paid super quickly and was a joy to deal with. I definitely would do business with her again!

13. I bought an Angel Fantasy Alice from Raionheart and am TOTALLY glad i did. She was nice and friendly. Shipping was great! Would love to buy from her again ^W^
    14. raionheart bought a dress from me and was prompt with payment and great to work with.
      Thank you!
    15. raionheart joined one of my ED GOs and it was a pleasure doing business with her. she paid promptly and communication was easy and friendly. I'd be happy to do business with her again, ANY day !
      hope you love your eyes sweety :D
    16. raionheart participated in my 2nd Leekeworld GO and it was fantastic. she made speedy payments and replied to PMs in a timely fashion. i would deffo deal with her again and would recommend her, for sure! :)