1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rakonto

Oct 30, 2018

1. Please leave any feedback here. Thank you!

2. Rakonto purchase a Cuarto Darkhorn from me. very smooth transaction; quick communication, payment, everything! Wouldn't hesitate to do business again :)

3. positive feedback! kind and enthusiastic buyer of Fairyland griffin, even to send photo of his arrival meeting his new housemates. thank you Rakonto for giving him a new home.

4. Rakonto purchased a wig from me. Communication was swift and they paid promptly. Great buyer, would definitely recommend! :3nodding:

5. Rakonto purchased a Minifee Scar Breakaway boy from me, they paid promptly, let me know that the package arrived safe and sound, and was an absolute pleasure to communicate with! I hope they have many new memories with their new boy!

6. Rakonto purchased a Bishonen House Ian from me. Great communication, payment was sent quickly. Totally fantastic transaction. Thank you so much.

7. Purchased a pair of SD17 pants. Pleasant and quick to pay! Thank you!

8. Rakonto purchased some EID boots and leather pants from me. Payment was sent quickly and they let me know once the items arrived! I’d definitely recommend them as a buyer! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

9. Leaving positive feedback for Rakonto. She was absolutely amazing to work with! She purchased my EID Kamau. Communication was perfect the whole transaction! She let me know as soon as he arrived and even sent me pictures n.n I would very happily do business with her again. Definitely recommend her!!

10. Positive Feedback

I sold my Unidoll to Rakonto and it was a perfect transaction! I was paid immediately, communication was fast and friendly. USPS was super slow and Priority Mail took 28 days, but Rakonto was super understanding about it and I really appreciated that! All around awesome buyer and I'd be more than happy to work with Rakonto again. :)

11. POSITIVE

Rakonto purchased my Dollmore Mettaa and Unidoll Jace and I honestly couldn't ask for a better buyer. :goldstar
      Communication was always prompt and friendly and payment was sent instantly.
      I was unfortunately delayed in shipping due to car issues following an accident but Rakonto was extremely understanding and compassionate about the whole situation :aheartbea
      I would definitely recommend Rakaonto and would jump at the opportunity to deal with them again.
      Thank you! :sumomo:

12. <3:apresent::daisy Positive feedback :daisy:apresent:<3

Rakonto purchased a outfit from me and they were wonderful to sell to and paid quickly and let me know when the received the outfit as well!.
      I highly recommend Rakonto and I would be thrilled to work with them again:thumbup!

Thank you so much Rakonto<3!

13. I sold my Iplehouse Asa to Rakonto and it was a pleasant transaction. Payment and communication were excellent, so Rakonto is a highly-recommended buyer!

14. POSITIVE

I was so happy when Rakonto contacted me to purchase my Bambicrony Esther :fangirl:
      Another great transaction, always friendly, fast payment. I can't recommend Rakonto enough!
      I would LOVE to work with Rakonto again! :aheartbea

15. I sold a doll to Rakonto and it was a wonderful transaction. They were quick to pay, easy to communicate with (and such a sweet person), and let me know when the doll arrived. I would absolutely sell to them again anytime. Highly recommended!

16. I sold three garments from my Handcrafted Clothing listing (my PeriodThreads
      garments on DoA) to @Rakonto . It was a flawless transaction! She was
      lovely to communicate with - always prompt and friendly. Super speedy paypal.
      * AND * she let me know when the box safely arrived too!!!
      Thank you @Rakonto for a wonderful transaction!!! :)

17. Rakonto bought my Migidoll and it has been a pleasure to deal with her. She is very nice and paid promptly. She let me know that she received the doll safely and I truly appreciate that. Thank you very much, Rakonto. Highly recommend!

18. POSITIVE

Rakonto
      contacted me about my thread as I had my Fairyland Artline Ruca listed for trade. She was wonderfully friendly and prompt with her communication. Her payment was fast and she even let me know when Ruca arrived! I hope the gift is well received as Ruca goes to a loving home~ <3 Thank you so much for the smooth transaction. Would recommend and do business with Rakonto anytime.

19. Rakonto answered my WTB for a Luts torso/arms piece. They had not only the torso/arms but the head as well, and offered it to me for a very great price. I really appreciate this seller. They were a pleasure to speak with and shipped very quickly. <3<3<3

20. Wonderful experience! Rakonto contacted me about a WTB I had posted about a Minifee Breakaway Scar head, they threw in the body too for a very great price, very friendly, amazing communication, prompt shipping. An absolute delight to work with