1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RamenDoodles

Apr 12, 2008

1. Didn't see a feedback thread for RamenDoodles, so I decided to start one for her. She purchased my B&G Sky head. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks so much~!
    2. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to RamenDoodles. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v
    3. RamenDoodles bought an MSD blazer from me. Her communication was great, and she paid promptly. She is very nice to deal with! Thanks!
    4. RamenDoodles sold me a Volks 1/6 wig. It is in great condition and exactly as described. She was super quick with communication and arranging getting the wig to me. Thanks so very much! Here's a lovely ray-of-sunshine person to do business with!

Deserving of five stars, for sure!:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      And cake, because happy. :cake:
    5. RamenDoodles bought a Luts Blanchet head from me and she was a wonderful buyer!! So sweet and so easy to deal with. She let me know when the head arrived there, too! THANK YOU!! Totally recommend! :)
    6. I purchased a Volks SDC Sora head from RamenDoodles, and the communication was fast and pleasant, and the transaction went smoothly. I would happily do business with RamenDoodles again!
    7. I sold a Liqueur Castle wig to RamenDoodles and couldn't have asked for a better experience---Lightning fast payment with friendly communication, to boot! RamenDoodles was even nice enough to send me a photo of her beautiful SDC Mina wearing the wig upon arrival! That totally made me smile. :daisy

Would happily work with RamenDoodles again! :cake: Highly recommended! A++!
    8. I sold doll clothes to Ramen, she's a sweetheart and was unbelievably patient with electronics failing me. Would recommend, 11/10! :)