1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ramirets23

Mar 4, 2012

1. Hi!If you a feedback for me, please post it here :)
    2. ramirets23 bought a Present Cien head from me. She was fast with replies and payment, and let me know when the package arrived. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer! ^^
    3. I bought a KDF Cherry head from ramirets23 and everything went great. She is really friendly and she shipped it super fast.
      Thank you!!
    4. I purchased some Volks SD hands from ramirets23 a while ago and she was fantastic to buy from. The hands arrived well packaged and were mailed very quickly. I'd be happy to do business with her again. :3
    5. I sent two SOOM Luxullia to ramirets23. She did a beautiful job and I am very happy with them both. Definitely recommend her.
    6. I bought a Volks SD kun head from her. Ramirets23 is a good seller than I ever had, she helped me found out the tracking and the package was so nice, every PM was very friendly, I highly recommend her, thanks so much! ^^
    7. I bought a Volks Yosd body from Ramirets23. She was very helpfull, gave me extra photos for the color. The body came well packed in a little reusable box :) Thank you very much.
    8. Ramirets23 make a face up for me on my doll (RS Ya) I love the work that she make, and hope for an next face up :)
    9. Ramirets23 has bought my Minifee Shushu head. She has been very quick payment and very communicative. It has been a pleasure doing this transaction with it and totally recommend.
      Thank you very much! :D