Feedback for Random_an

May 2, 2009

1. Please post feedback for me here! Thank you! <3

2. I had a wonderful transaction with An! She purchased a DOD boy from me. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as he arrived. Fantastic to work with!

3. Random_an bought a pair of mismatched DoC hands from me! Excellent buyer, great communication! Will gladly deal with again :)
      [​IMG]

4. I did a trade with Random_An a pair of DOC hands, and I couldn't be happier. She's very nice and keeps a great communication and shipped them safely and very fast.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you! <3

5. She's a delightful seller!!! I bought a DOC T.Too from her which arrived earlier today.He was packaged really really really well . She even sent him with some outfit <3 .

Recommended <3
      and would gladly deal with again ^^

6. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to Random_An. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

7. I bought an orange shirt from Random_an. It's absolutely adorable and looks great on my boy. She was super fast with response and did an excellent job on shipping him out. A+ feedback from me :)

8. Bought some shoes from Random_an.
      Communication was great, shipping was quick, and I am very pleased :)
      Thanks again!

9. Sold a pair of eyes to Random_An. A quick, and easy transaction. Definetly would sell to her again. Thanks!
      Lisa

10. I bought a MNF Miyu from Random_an. She shipped her out 2 days after I payed, and the doll was VERY well packaged! Also included a bunch of clothes, a wig, and eyes. A+ Seller!

11. I bought a LTF outfit from Random_an. Arrived quickly and great communication! Thanks so much!

12. I bought a shirt from random_an and the transaction was wodnerful, a great seller!

13. Bought a lovely pair of camouflage MSD pants from An, and I'm thrilled. They are in marvelous condition and look great on my Mini Dollfie Dream. Recommended!

14. I bought a pair of striped PJ pants from Random_an. Shipping was quick and communication was great. Thank you~!

15. I bought a striped sweater from Random_an. The shirt arrived in perfect condition and looks
      great on my boy. Shipping was very quick and communication was great! Thank you so much~

16. traded a pair of eyes with random_an and it went smoothly! I love the outfit and it arrived very quickly! Would def do business with her again!

17. Just did a trade with this selle, Fast shipping and good commication all around.

18. I purchased a YoSD sized shirt with socks from Random_an, and the entire transaction was wonderful! I will gladly purchase from Random_an again, thank you for sending my package so quickly! &#9829;

19. I just finished and shipped off Random_an's face-up commission and the communication was wonderful! She paid very quickly, answered any questions I had and was very detailed in what she was asking for!
      I would gladly do another face-up commission for her hands down! ^^

20. An bought a pair of ltf wings from me and she was nothing but nice! : DI definitely recomend her as a buyer/seller! Thanks a bunch! : D