1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for random_birth

Feb 26, 2007

1. I purchased 2 pairs of SD converse shoes from randon_birth and everything went smoothly. She was great with communicating and shiped them out very quickly. I didnt have to wait long at all for them =) A pleasure to deal with and hope to deal with her again. Thanks!

2. I bought a head from random_birth, smooth transaction, good seller. Thanks!

3. I bought a skirt from random_birth. =)

The transaction went very smoothly and she shipped really fast. ^.^

4. random_birth sold me a MSD 7/8 blonde wig, she responded to all my pm's very quickly! :) She was very nice to deal with and shipped my item out exactly when she said she would. She was simply lovely to deal with and I would definately recommend her as a buyer! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

Thanks so much and the wig is really lovely, it's even better than described!! :):D<3

5. and by *buyer I meant seller.. T_T it's late and I just got home from work.. LOL!

6. As the person who's having feedback left for him, I'd like to ask everyone who posts in this thread to please use the correct pronouns from here on out.

I'm a guy, please use male pronouns when referring to me: He, him, his.

7. *IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST (I'm a idiot, ^^;;;)*

Hi again, I just want to say that random_birth is a really wonderful seller and that HE was really patient with me (even though I'm a complete dork and didn't read his pm properly!) He shipped out my item really quickly, was super fast in replying to my pm's, and was totally honest about the condition of his product! The blond msd 7/8 wig is gorgeous and I'm very happy with it!

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him as a seller and wouldn't defiantely buy from him again! :) :D

Thank you so much, and I'm sorry about the mix up ^^;;;

8. Bought some tiny clothes--excellent experience, very helpful, quick shipping and great communication! Thanks so much!

9. I sold a DZ Moon head to random_birth and he was great -- prompt payment and good communication throughout! Thanks again!

10. I sold some MSD clothes to random_birth and he was a pleasure to deal with - quick payment, friendly communication and he let me know once the item had arrived safely. Great buyer, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

11. Random_birth bought a Puppydogstales shirt from me. He paid quickly and let me know when the item arrived.
      Thank you so much for a smooth and pleasant transaction!!! :)

12. I bought from Random_birth a Zaoll body (ftm mod) which he kindly splitted. The communication was fast and friendly.
      The item was send out fast and secure wrapped. Thank you very much for the pleasant transaction.

13. I sold some MSD shorts to random_birth and the transaction was perfect! The buyer paid promptly and was really nice in communications! Even let me know when the items were received!! Thank you so very much!! :)

14. Excellent buyer for two Unoa faceplates. Great communication and swift payment. Highly recommended. Thanks!

15. She bought a Head-Set from me. She paid directly and also the communication was great.
      It was a pleasure to deal with her :)

16. Traded my Spiritdoll Jade for a BC LSG Roko, Unoa Lusis FP, Buff headback and Dollzone body, Super sweet, Kept in great contact. :D Would trade again in a heart beat! <3

17. I did a faceup for the Spiritdoll Jade that was traded from Kataxenna to Random_birth. His request was straightforward and he provided plenty of references. It was a lot of fun painting her! I would happily do more faceups for him in the future. :)

18. Positive Transaction

Random_birth contacted me about trading a Loongsoul Qiqi for my Doll Chateau Queena. We came to an agreement on a fair equal trade, shipped the same day and both received our items the same day. Everything was very carefully and safely packed and exactly as described. Communication was very friendly, and I received photos of Queena in her new home, which were very cute! Overall, excellent transaction and I'd love to work with Random_birth again in the future. Thanks!

19. Sold random_birth a DC Xaviera. r_b had great communication and was incredibly friendly. Highly recommend.

20. I bought a Resinsoul Li from random_birth. The transaction was smooth, and I got the doll very quickly.

Everything was packed individually and beautifully.

Thank you so much!