1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ranger12

Jan 15, 2010

1. I sold a coral top from Dollheart to ranger12, and she was lovely to deal with! She paid quickly, and was very patient and reliable. I highly recommed doing business with her
      Thanks a lot :D

:sumomo::cake::sumomo::cake::sumomo::cake::sumomo::cake::sumomo::cake::sumomo:

2. swapped with ranger and i was most pleased :)

3. Bought boots from me, paid quickly, and was great with communication. Would gladly deal with again! Thanks! :)

4. Sold a mohair wig to this fine young lady. She paid quickly and kept in contact. Would definitely sell to again ^^

5. I sold a Goldie with body blushing and face-up to Ranger12 and all was perfect with a layaway payment as she said (and faster than she said, LOL) and a really nice communication ! It's a dream to sell to Ranger12 ! I recommend her to every transaction, for sure !

6. I sold some dollheart fur parts to ranger12! Fast payment! Lovely to deal with!

7. Sold a Dollmore Cameo to ranger12 and everything went perfectly! Fast and friendly PMs, terrific to deal with!

8. ranger12 purchased several realpuki items from me, she was a lovely buyer, paid super fast and kindly let me know when they arrived safely :) Thanks so much, recommend to everyone :aheartbea

9. I sold 2 hair pieces to range12. The transaction was smooth and fast and the payment was quick. She was very friendly and let me know when she recieved items. Than you!

10. I sold a dress set, 2 wigs and a pair of eyes to ranger12. Very easy to work with, great communications and gives an early heads up. Very friendly~ Thank you for the easy transaction~

11. ranger12 bought a Realpuki Tyni faceplate from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication; fast payment; let me know when it arrived; very friendly and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again!

12. Wonderful transaction. Lovely , friendly communication. Fast payment. I sold one of my dolls to Carrie and she could not have found a nicer home!

The whole process has been a delight . Thank you !

13. Recently sold a faceplate to ranger12. Nothing but love for her. She is SUPER AWESOME. When I hit a snag on my end she was totally patient with me and I'd be more than happy to deal with her again.

Definitely an A+ transaction! <333

14. ranger bought some wigs from me, she was great to work with Thanks sooo Much :)

15. Ranger12 purchased several Lati Yellow items from me including a tan vampire head. The transaction was perfect from start to finish. Communication was wonderful & payment was super fast. Thanks again!

16. I sold some Lati parts to ranger12. She was wonderful to deal with and the transaction was flawless. Thanks so much!

17. I sold a bunch of things to Ranger12. The transaction was perect, good communication and quick payment :) Thanks again!

18. Ranger12 bought a pair of my Amber horns, she paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with.

19. Ranger12 purchased a white dollheart skirt from me. She paid when she said she would, and let me know when it arrived. Very nice girl.

20. I sold Ranger12 a pair of shoes. She was very nice, paid promptly, and let me know when the shoes arrived. I would do business with her again in a second.