1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ranzatsu :3

Apr 22, 2009

1. Dealt with me?
      Leave me feedback ;3
    2. I purchased a lovely school girl outfit from Ranzatsu.. it was shipped amazingly fast and is as lovely as the photos in the FS post showed..Very happy with this transaction and would buy from again : )
    3. I bought a Dollzone MSD size dress from Ranzatsu, and she was so awesome to deal with! Communication was always prompt and friendly and my dress was sent out quickly. I'd love to do business with her again. Thanks so much! :D
    4. I purchased a Dollzone Mo from Ranzatsu and the transaction was amazing. She was very friendly and had great communication with speedy replies. She shipped the doll right after our payment so there was little wait time for him to arrive. When he did arrive in the mail she did an immaculate job wrapping him to keep him safe! ^.^

A highly recommended seller. =)
    5. I bought a Guessdoll MSD outfit and shoes from Ranzatsu. Communication went smooth and quick and I was really impressed by how fast she sent me the items even though it was an international transaction.
    6. Ranzatsu adopted my IH Amy. Transaction was perfect, communication very good and easy and she's very nice and kindly.
    7. Ranzatsu purchased an item from me recently and was awesome! Thanks so much! :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup
    8. Ranzatsu bought a MSD skirt from me and paid quickly and was very friendly to deal with. Also with the postal service being a lil slow, was quite understanding.

Thanks for a smooth Transaction

Hope your girl likes her skirt :D .
    9. Ranzatsu purchased/traded for two msd dresses! The payment was prompt and she shipped out her traded items immediately! thanks so much for the super smooth transaction!
    10. Ranzatsu commission me to made her a jacket and stocking. the transition went pretty smooth, very nice to do business with :)
    11. Ranzatsu purchased a pair of shoes from me and was such a delight to work with.
      Quick pm's, quick payee and even let me know they arrived.
      I Highly Recommend to all.
      :daisy Enjoy and Thank you :daisy
    12. I just made a purchase from Ranzatsu that went very smoothly. Doll was shipped quickly with secure packaging, and is exactly as described. Communication was courteous and informative. Thank you, Ranzatsu for a great transaction!
    13. I bought a pair or MSD shoes and panties from Ranzatsu. Transaction went swimmingly! Would buy from again any day!