1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Raouken

Jan 9, 2008

1. Just purchased a pair of eyes from me~ Transaction went through smoothly and was kind enough to let me know they arrived!

Much thanks!

2. 07:24 AM Raouken just purchased a head from me. The transaction was a dream - great communication. Highly recommended.

3. I did two face-up commisions for Raouken. Communication was wonderfull and she's a great person to deal with. I'd take a commision from her anytime! :D

4. Raouken bought an SD13 boy body from me. Perfect transaction. Really great member to deal with and I have nothing but the highest praise.

5. I purchased skinny jeans from Raouken. They are absolutely amazing in quality! They look and feel like Iplehouse jeans. So awesome! And they fit my boy like a glove. Absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to purchase from Raouken again!​

6. I´ve bought a pair of jeans for my boys, and they´re extremely well made!!! I loved it!!!
      Looking forward to do future business with Raouken :aheartbea

7. I commissioned Raouken to make a pinafore and cardigan for me.
      She was pure joy to work with and even accepted my commission when she wasn't publically accepting!
      She obliged my ideas and was super pleasant to deal with!
      Each step of the commission process was executed very professionally and allowed more room for my participation!
      She involved me as much as possible and was very polite. Will do business with her again in a heartbeat!! :D

8. I bought a bunch of clothes from Raouken and I just adore them. They're beautifully made and so high quality, and just what I was looking for. Highly recommended, great seller!

9. I commissioned Raouken for a complete non-casual style oufit and she absolutely nailed the feeling it was supposed to have! I highly recommened her: great price, amazing quality and she herself was very professional and friendly.

Looking forward in doing business with you again, Raou!

10. I commissioned Raouken for a pair of jeans and a sweater-knit top. It was a wonderful experience start to finish: Raou is exceptional in her communications, her responsiveness, her quality and her flexibility. Professional and delightful.

Thanks so much, hon!!

11. I commissioned Raouken for some pair of jeans and a corset, she was fabulous and keep me in contact, I love her jeans, I will be glad to buy anything from her again. you should buy her jeans they are fantastic:)

12. Raouken bought a pair of ED eyes from me. She's really nice, paid promptly and we had such a great and smooth transaction!
      thank you very much ;0;!!

13. I bought a sweater from Raouken as a gift for someone else and I love it! It's very well made and fits perfectly. She completed the order very quickly, communication was excellent, and the shipping was fast as well. Thank you so much! ^__^

14. Bought too coats from her, and they are lovely and fit my boy very well <3
      Thank you *__*

15. I commissioned Raouken for an outfit. She is really nice, good communication and ... Of course, amazing job !! I'm really really happy, thank you so muchh !

16. I commissioned Raouken to make a corset for my Narae. She was wonderful to deal with, very pleasant and kept great communication! The corset arrived quickly and was just perfect!!!!! So well made I can't wait to order something else from her!!!

17. I bought a beautiful CP Breakaway head from Raouken. (And also I got a gift - pair of eyes ^^). All was wonderfull: well packing, fast shippnig and extraordinarily helpful and pleasant communication! It was very easy and nice to work with this seller. Highly recoomend!

18. I commissioned Raouken a coat. It was a pleasure to deal with her and the coat is perfect, very detailed and well done. Great communication and an awesome work. Very recommended!

19. I commissioned Raoken to make a pair of jeans, blouse, and a cardigan for my zaoll and the clothes turned out great!&#8232;&#8232;

Great communication, and the clothes arrived extremely quick.&#8232;&#8232;

Overall the transaction went really smooth, and I would love to commission her again in the future.

&#8232;&#8232;Thanks again!

20. I commisioned two outfits from Raouken and I can say with confidence that I am for sure going to be a repeat customer. The clothes are beautiful and my boy adores them. Her communication was excellent and she does amazing work. They arrived quickly after shipping and even though she didn't have the doll there to size them on, the fit is great.

Thank you so much! I will definitely be commissioning her again :).