1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Raven Moon

Apr 22, 2007

1. Since I've just recently completed a group order of sorts with my fellow Toronto Doll Collectors, I guess it's about time I start a thread of my own! So if anyone has completed a transaction with me and feels like leaving some feedback, by all means, this is the place! ^_____^

Thanks!
      ~Raven Moon

2. Recieved some msd shoes from a group order with Raven Moon. She kindly agreed to wait for me to be able to pay her in person at the next local meet-up. The transaction went great and I'm so grateful for her letting me piggyback on her order. Thank you : D!!
      Oh yeah, she's also super-nice. Buy from/Sell to her! XD

3. WHOOO~ msd sunglasses~ :cool:
      Raven managed the group order very well. No hassle and no horrid waiting periods D: She kept the thread updated and was patient with us rabid order people.
      Thanks again (and again, and again~) :aheartbea
      A+++++++x100 >O

4. Same deal as with Linzb0t. - Raven Moon was kind enough to accept cash in person for a group order transaction. She was a joy to deal with - very kind and accomidating, with perfect communication and prompt item delivery. The deal couldn't have gone smoother, and I would absolutely deal with her again. ^^ Thanks again, Raven Moon!

5. Feel like I should add that Raven Moon bought a wig on my behalf and was infinitely nice through communications, and shipped promptly.
      X3 <33

6. Got shoes in a group order - she was great to deal with ^_^ even fixed the issue of the first pair of shoes being both left feet.

7. Raven Moon bought a limited edition SooRi outfit from me. I'm really lucky to have such a wonderful and understanding buyer when there was a hitch at the post office. I'm also glad to see the outfit go to another SooRi where it should belong. Thank you very much!

8. I bought an amazing dot ducan head from raven moon! great seller,gorgeous face up+++
      recommended...thanks

9. Ravenmoon participated in my Migidoll GO. Communication was great and payment was received quickly.

10. I sold a Sch A head to Raven Moon, communication was fantastic and layaway payments prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ^^

11. Sold a Luts 08 Event Man head to Raven Moon and I was paid very quickly. Thank you so much, would love to do business with again :)!

12. Raven Moon bought a head from me. Fast communication and payment. Thank you!! :)

13. Raven bought an AOD Rao from me and the transaction went very smoothly with absolutely no problems. Thanks so much!

14. I was recently involved with a group order run by Raven Moon and am quite delighted by her expedience and cordiality. I will order with her again, even if I am her mother. ;)

15. I was recently in a couple group orders with Raven Moon and i was pleased with every transaction. She kept us up to date on the status of the order and on its arrival.

I would definately do a group order with Raven Moon again, it was such a good experience~

16. This was one of the smoothest GOs I've been a part of. Raven Moon was wonderful and I would most certainly do business with her again.

17. I did 2 group orders with Ravenmoon. She was great to deal with and I would deal with her again.

Ravenmoon Also helped me order a Souldoll Zenith Chiron Centaur ver. She was wonderful and a great help.

I had her do 2 face ups on my iplehouse Mars and Ryan. She did amazing job and I recommend her to anyone. She's an amazing artist.