Feedback for Ravendolls!

Jun 19, 2006

1. not only did she tolerate my unconventional mode of payment, but she shipped the item before receiving full payment. i received it about a week earlier than i expected. and she was kind and courteous throughout the transaction. thank you very much, ravendolls!

2. i just got my shipment from Ravendolls this morning, promptly shipped and very well packed. i'm thrilled; it was a delightful experience!

3. i have more to add- my girl's wig arrived to day- and not just the wig, but a pair of adorable fleece pyjamas, a purse, her lucky cricket, various hair accessories, and two pairs of eyes, none of which i could possibly have expected- thank you, ravendolls! talk about going above and beyond! i would be honoured to do business with you again!

4. My little Banji got to me in a flash. what a great transaction! Would definitely do business with Ravendolls again.

5. good regular customers on ebay (clampesque2000)

6. She was really good throughout the transaction, and her shipping was lightning quick! I would definetly buy from her again ^_^!