1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ravendolls

Aug 8, 2006

1. Hello!

Okay, so I'm finally making myself a long-overdue Feedback Thread!
      If you've done a transaction with me and are happy, please leave me good feedback!
      If I've displeased you in some way, let's see if I can make it up to you before you leave anything negative here... Sound good? ^_^

Thank you!
      Raven

2. I bought a UnoLi Fluorite from Ravendolls back in October. She was a really nice person to deal with. Very friendly and a great seller.

Overall, no complaints :)

3. I bought souldoll eyes from you once, they are awesome! :D Prompt delivery, good stuff :)

4. I have bought from and sold to Raven. Excellent transactions!

5. I bought a doll from Raven: perfect transaction, great seller.:daisy

6. I've bought two dolls from Raven with EXCELLENT transactions. Super fast, shipping, lovely dolls, and SUPER lovely to deal with ^_^.

7. I love Raven's faceup and bought "The Pearl Guardian" from her!
      The faceup of "The Pearl Guardian" was really wonderful!!!!! I love her so much:aheartbea

Raven's response, packing, shipping were very fast :)
      I requested some things for lovely girl and Raven did all for us!
      I was really satisfied with her transaction!! Highly recommended seller:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

I want to deal with you again~<3<3<3

8. Ravendolls has continued to pay for my doll habit by buying things from me ^_^ Super buyer!

9. I did a trade with ravendolls recently and everything went perfect! I hope your Bobo enjoys his outfit. :)

10. Raven is great, both as a seller and a buyer. Have had both type transactions with her and they were more than pleasant! Great to deal with all around.
      Thanks Raven!

11. Thanks to ravendolls-san my dear Farera has a wonderful body! :)
      Such a great pleasure ta buy from! :blush

12. i bought my na-nu-ri head from ravendolls he is sooo gorgous i mean gosh i am in love with him. every bit of his face he came in perfect conidtion well packaed and very quick. i was suprised how fast he didnt come. all i can say is raven is a truuue sweetheart and definatley makes me want to buy again.

13. I bought my beloved F-10 head from Ravendolls, and I can't thank her enough! Everytime I look at him I feel grateful to her for making him as wonderful as he is. :)

She was very quick to reply to my PM's, and he was sent promptly after I sent my payment.

Fabulous faceups, great service, what is there not to love?! :D

14. I've had multiple transactions with Raven both as a buyer and a seller. Communication is always excellent, payment/shipping is always fast and the items she sells are always exactly as she has stated. Fantastic person to transact with.

15. Raven is a great seller -- i wasn't sure she would do layaway, as there was no mention of it as an option in the sale thread, but when i asked, she was fine with it, and even willing to put the doll i wanted on hold for two weeks so i could get the money together. i managed to pay in full, and three days later he was in my hot little hands.

thanks Raven!

16. I got my Thaasa from Raven - she was GREAT...friendly, quick to send and the doll was fantabulous...

Alicexx

17. I just sold a Little Leroi to Ravendolls, and she was wonderful to deal with. Great communication, fast payment, fabulous transaction!! Enjoy your little angel!!

18. I've sold an outfit to ravendolls and she payed fast, we had great contact :)

19. Wonderful seller. Great communications. I purchased a doll from her and she shipped it immediately and provided the tracking number. The doll arrived safely and very well packed. I would definitely buy from her again.

Laura

20. Sorry! My connection has been playing games on me :|

Raven is an excellent seller, very friendly and helpful! I got 2 shirts and they were exactly as described and very well packed ^^

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure dealing with you! :D