1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ravenlily

May 26, 2011

1. Ravenlily bought some glass eyes from my selling thread.
      All went smooth and perfect!
      Hope to deal with Ravenlily again! ^^

2. Ravenlily bought a wig from me. Everything went smoothly, which is always a relief when shipping international, and she let me know it had arrived safely. <3
      Thanks for a great transaction.

3. Ravenlily bought another Luts head from me. She was absolutely fabulous to work with: fast payment and friendly communication and kindly let me know when it arrived.
      I can recommend her to anyone!

Thanks so much, Ravenlily! :aheartbea

4. Ravenlily bought a pair of boots and socks from me~

She was very sweet and kind~ Fast payment~ and fast in let me know as soon as she got the items~

A great buyer~ Thank you~

5. Ravenlily purchased a MSD bathing suit set from me~ she was very sweet and polite, and paid quickly! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you so much! :D

6. Wonderful transaction! I was the seller and Ravenlily was very communicative and was fast to send payment. I highly recommend Ravenlily! :thumbup Thanks!

7. Ravenlily bought an Akando head from me. Such a smooth transaction with great communication and lightning fast payment. Thanks so much.

8. Ravenlily contacted me about my Angel Fantasy Morn doll that had been on sale in the marketplace. Communication was excellent and payment was made right away in full. She was patient in a couple day delay to get the doll box ready to ship with a pricing estimate for shipping. Everything was smooth and easy and I was notified once the little bugger had cleared customs and reached her safely. I would definitely do business with Ravenlily again in the future. Enjoy your new doll!

9. Ravenlily bought two doll shirts from me. She was a great communicator and payment was prompt. I would definitely do business with her again.

10. Ravenlily was a lovely buyer, prompt and polite, a real pleasure to sell to
      thanks very much, enjoy your purchase!

11. Ravenlily bought some SD clothes from me! Wonderful transaction and very understanding! Highly recommended~ <3

Thanks!

12. Ravenlily bought some doll props (a SD gun and pocket watch) from me. Payment and responses were equally fast. She was also very understanding. A pleasure to deal with! Thank you and hope you'll like the items! :3

13. Ravenlily was very cooperative when I had some issues with shipping. She was prompt with PMs and paid very quickly! It was a great transaction and I'd love to work with her again~

14. Raven bought some sd socks and sweater from me, communication was excellent and i was paid very quickly. She also let me know when the items got there.
      thanks very much :D and i would love to do business again :D

15. Ravenlily purchased a wig from me and I could not have asked for a smoother transaction. She was friendly to deal with and payment was made prompt and communication was good and all! A great buyer, thanks again!

16. Ravenlily bought another SD gun prop from me for her friend and it was another wonderfully smooth transaction with her! Definitely a recommended buyer! Thank you and hope your friend will like the gun too! :)

17. Ravenlily bought SD crystal necklace :)
      fast payment, prompt and pleasant messages...what more could I ask?
      I would definitely do business with her again!

18. Ravenlily is one really sweet buyer!

She bought from me a pair of DZ gloves.
      The gloves reached her perfectly however it kind "brusted" wheb she tried it on.

It was a bad time for me as I was leaving the country the next day after she informed me about the "accident". I gave her whatever details I could about the gloves & how I bought it so she could get another pair from DZ.

She didn't panik or freak put tt i may be just trying to run away from the "spoilt" gloves, but just settled the gloves with DZ & get back to me about how the whole thing went.

She's such a lovely buyer :)

19. She bought doll items from me. Very good communication and quick payment. I would do business with her again!

20. Ravenlily purchased a necklace from my store~ She paid really fast and communications were great (she's really very friendly!) She is a very good buyer, I would happily do business with her again and recommend her to future sellers! Thank you Ravenlily&#8203;!!