1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RavenLunaloo

Mar 29, 2011

1. Just starting a thread for my feedback. :aheartbea

2. Absolutely wonderful!

RavenLunaloo purchased several eyes from me. She was great with communication about her order and replied swiftly when a problem arose. Payment was very swift!

Thank you so very much!

3. I sold a wig to RavenLunaloo. She paid very fast and was absolutely delightful to deal with. I would gladly do business with her again! Thank you!!

4. RavenLunaloo bought a wig from me and everything went through smoothly.
      Thank you very much :D

5. RavenLunaloo bought my Bobobie March head.
      she was very patient in waiting for me to mail the head out.

thank you for making this transaction flawless.
      :)

6. I sold a wig to RavenLunaloo, the payment was very fast and she notified me as soon as she received the wig. Also, the comunication was fluid and she's very kind ^^

Thanks a lot!

7. I bought a bobobie march head from her and I have so say. FAST FAST FAAAAST shipping! I was incredibly impressed. The items was exactly as described! Thank you so much!! I will definately buy from her again! :3

8. I bought a dress set from RavenLunaloo and the shipping was made very quickly. Thank you. ^^

9. Janessa bought my Vesuvia Poison Kiss from me. The transaction was a joy from beginning to end- she is just lovely and we shared some great emails throughout the whole sale. I know Vesuvia is in a wonderful new home and will be adored! Thankyou!

10. I bought a wig from RavenLunaloo. The transaction was flawless and the shipping was lightning-fast. I would definitely buy from her again.

11. I just sold a pair of hands to RavenLunaLoo.
      A perfect transaction. Swift payment, great communication and left me feedback. I would love to deal with again.

Thank you very much!

12. She bought my IH gentle Freezia on layaway and was a pleasure to deal with. Payments were made on time, communication was great and she's a really nice person. Hope we cando business again sometime.

13. I bought two pairs of eyes from RavenLunaLoo, and she was great to work with~ Communication was great and the items were shipped out quickly. They were also packaged very well. Thank you so much for a great transaction!

14. RavenLunaLoo was part of a split I hosted. Quick payment, great communication, would deal with again! Thanks so much! :)

15. I purchased and just received an Iplehouse Cocori from RavenLunaloo. She was great to deal with and a very nice person.

Thank you!

16. I purchased a Gentle Cocori head from RavenLunaloo. She was a pleasure to work with. Communication was wonderful and delivery was fast. She also did a superb faceup for this head. Thank you for the great transaction and the lovely faceup!

17. Raven bought my kid delf Ani. I'm happy to have sold her to such a nice person! The transaction went perfectly, and I can't wait to see what she does with Ani. I definetely recommend her as a buyer!

18. I sold a Iplehouse Amy to ravenlulaloo.It is a pleasure to do business with her.Excellent and friendly communication,scheduled payment as promised.Will definitely deal with again.Thank you.

19. Purchased Dollga black wig (8/9) from me. Great transaction.

20. RavenLunaloo purchased a shirt from me recently and was wonderful to work with! Smooth transaction!