1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RavenLunaloo

Mar 29, 2011

1. Just starting a thread for my feedback. :aheartbea

2. Absolutely wonderful!

RavenLunaloo purchased several eyes from me. She was great with communication about her order and replied swiftly when a problem arose. Payment was very swift!

Thank you so very much!

3. I sold a wig to RavenLunaloo. She paid very fast and was absolutely delightful to deal with. I would gladly do business with her again! Thank you!!

4. RavenLunaloo bought a wig from me and everything went through smoothly.
      Thank you very much :D

5. RavenLunaloo bought my Bobobie March head.
      she was very patient in waiting for me to mail the head out.

thank you for making this transaction flawless.
      :)

6. I sold a wig to RavenLunaloo, the payment was very fast and she notified me as soon as she received the wig. Also, the comunication was fluid and she's very kind ^^

Thanks a lot!

7. I bought a bobobie march head from her and I have so say. FAST FAST FAAAAST shipping! I was incredibly impressed. The items was exactly as described! Thank you so much!! I will definately buy from her again! :3

8. I bought a dress set from RavenLunaloo and the shipping was made very quickly. Thank you. ^^

9. Janessa bought my Vesuvia Poison Kiss from me. The transaction was a joy from beginning to end- she is just lovely and we shared some great emails throughout the whole sale. I know Vesuvia is in a wonderful new home and will be adored! Thankyou!

10. I bought a wig from RavenLunaloo. The transaction was flawless and the shipping was lightning-fast. I would definitely buy from her again.

11. I just sold a pair of hands to RavenLunaLoo.
      A perfect transaction. Swift payment, great communication and left me feedback. I would love to deal with again.

Thank you very much!

12. She bought my IH gentle Freezia on layaway and was a pleasure to deal with. Payments were made on time, communication was great and she's a really nice person. Hope we cando business again sometime.

13. I bought two pairs of eyes from RavenLunaLoo, and she was great to work with~ Communication was great and the items were shipped out quickly. They were also packaged very well. Thank you so much for a great transaction!

14. RavenLunaLoo was part of a split I hosted. Quick payment, great communication, would deal with again! Thanks so much! :)

15. I purchased and just received an Iplehouse Cocori from RavenLunaloo. She was great to deal with and a very nice person.

Thank you!

16. I purchased a Gentle Cocori head from RavenLunaloo. She was a pleasure to work with. Communication was wonderful and delivery was fast. She also did a superb faceup for this head. Thank you for the great transaction and the lovely faceup!

17. Raven bought my kid delf Ani. I'm happy to have sold her to such a nice person! The transaction went perfectly, and I can't wait to see what she does with Ani. I definetely recommend her as a buyer!

18. I sold a Iplehouse Amy to ravenlulaloo.It is a pleasure to do business with her.Excellent and friendly communication,scheduled payment as promised.Will definitely deal with again.Thank you.

19. Purchased Dollga black wig (8/9) from me. Great transaction.

20. RavenLunaloo purchased a shirt from me recently and was wonderful to work with! Smooth transaction!