1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ravenwolf

Feb 22, 2012

1. I bought a pair of eyes from Ravenwolf, shipment was prompt and well packaged. Thank you so much!

2. ravenwolf bought a pair of dh shoes from me. paid right away after talking with me. would sell/buy from in the future
      thank you

3. Ravenwolf was a participant in one of the splits I hosted, and she was a dream from start to finish:chibi Fast payment, great communication and just an overall amazingly sweet and understanding person:thumbup:thumbup for this amazing transaction. I can only hope we do business again in the future.
      ~Anthony

4. Definetly two positive feedbacks!

I bought first a wig from her, she was really friendly and answered quick. She waited for my payment and shipped really fast! :)

And then few days after I bought eyes from her, and again, she was 10+++ to deal with. She didn't hurry when again it took few days to pay them, but she waited and was really pleasant to deal with.

I'm so happy with things I bought and I'll hope that we'll be in contact in future!

Thank you!​

5. I bought a Fairyland Feeple60 boy Body from Ravenwolf and it was a wonderful transaction! I would buy from them again anytime! <3

6. I sold a doll to Ravenwolf and ahe is a lovely person to deal with ♡ fast payment, and great communication -! Thank you so much for great transaction ☆

7. bought a Seowo head from Ravenwolf, perfect communication, fast shipping, recommended seller XD

8. Ravenwolf purchased a wig from me and is absolutely wonderful to work with! She paid promptly and told me when the item arrived~ will gladly work with her again!

9. Good Feedback!

I bought two Leekeworld wigs from @Ravenwolf and was ver satisfied with both of them, and she was very accommodating with saving me on shipping by shipping both orders (ordered on separate days) together, and was very considerate! I would buy again from her. :)

10. I purchased a Feeple 60 male body from Ravenwolf. He was in great condition and communication was excellent. I would definitely work with them again.

11. I bought a feeple65 head from ravenwolf andg the comunication was grate and Ravenwolf was a grate seller I higly recomend them and i wuld by from them again.

12. Ravenwolf responded to my WTB for a F60 neck piece. Communication was friendly and quick, and they shipped out the package super quickly. Thanks!

13. +1 :)

I traded eyes for a wig with Ravenwolf, and the trade was perfect and the communication was fantastic. She was patient when I needed to look for stuff or photograph it, and I had a lot of fun talking shop (i.e. OT dolls). It was a pleasure! TY!

14. I bought a pair of Luts boots from Ravenwolf. She shipped very quickly, packaged well, and was friendly and attentive to messages!
      The item came in great condition and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her int the future! Thanks dear!~

15. I sold a couple of outfits to her, and she was a great buyer with excellent communication who paid quickly to boot~

Thanks again, Ravenwolf! :)

16. Ravenwolf bought a Popodoll 68cm male body from me and was a wonderful buyer. Super quick payment and great communication. Highly recommended.
      Thank you Ravenwolf :)

17. I bought a delf type 4 body from Ravenwolf through a layaway over the last couple weeks. The transaction went super smoothly, even though I hadn't done a layaway for a secondhand item before. Communication was great and shipping was fast and the body was very thoroughly bubblewrapped. Thanks!

18. I sold a pair of TTYA shorts to Ravenwolf and she paid in a timely manner, was polite and pleasant, and was an all-around pleasure to do business with!

19. I sold several items to Ravenwolf. Payment was prompt, communication was clear, and I got a PM as soon as the package arrived. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

20. Ravenwolf joined my 2079 Realms GO. Great communication with prompt payment. This was a GO for heavy wooden furniture. Great participant and highly recommended.