1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ravenwolf

Feb 22, 2012

1. I bought a Dollshe body from Ravenwolf, and couldn't be happier! The body was in perfect condition, just as described, was shipped quickly and safely, and they were quick to reply and super friendly. Highly recommended, thanks so much!!

2. I did a partial trade with @Ravenwolf An outfit +money from me for her body. She shipped when promised, was polite and curteous and replied promptly to messages. It was a perfect transaction! Thank you dear!

3. @Ravenwolf bought a wig from me, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect transaction! Definitely recommend as a buyer! :) <3

4. Positive Feedback! Ravenwolf bought a grey eclipse21 wig from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. They paid on time, communicated quickly, and were kind enough to let me know when it arrived. I would happily work with them again ^^

5. I purchased a head from her. She shipped it quickly and well packaged. It arrived soon and as described. Thank you so much :)

6. I purchased a Switch Hummingdoll 65 body from Ravenwolf. The transaction could not have gone any smoother. She was very fast with pms and the body arrived quickly. Highly recommended.

7. i made a purchase from @Ravenwolf . the package arrive safely. i recommend her as a seller

8. I bought a mnf a-line boy body from ravenwolf and it was a great exchange! They responded to messages and shipped quickly, and the item was well packaged and just as described. I would gladly buy from them again ^__^

9. I purchased a crobi doll wig from @Ravenwolf Communication was prompt and friendly. And she shipped out my purchase quickly and it was very well packaged. Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

10. Ravenwolf purchased a miniature USB camera for SD from me. Smooth comunication and fast payment, everything went great ! HIghly recommended <3

11. I purchased a MNF Celine head from Ravenwolf, and it was a fantastic transaction! Communication was friendly, clear, and fast. The head shipped out right away after I made my payment, and it arrived very securely packaged, in the described condition. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Ravenwolf again.

Thank you so much!

12. I purchased a Minifee male body from @Ravenwolf. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed payment when received, and sent my package out quickly and securely wrapped. It is always an absolute pleasure to deal with Laurie and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much!

13. Excellent transaction with Ravenwolf from whom I purchased some eyes. Shipping was very fast and communication was great. A perfect seller.

14. I had another transaction with Ravenwolf, who answered a WTB from me. Items as described and fast shipping. Thank you! :)

15. Positive, though due to a communication misunderstanding (that I thought seemed perfectly clear) I got fewer extras than I thought we agreed upon with the Minifee body I purchased. (Still was a good price I paid for the extra clothing, just not an amazing deal.) Other buyers will have to make sure their statements are very specific. Otherwise everything was as pictured and arrived safely. Thanks!

16. Ravenwolf purchased a pair of SID shoes from me, was very reasonable, timely with responses, and paid very quickly! Very pleasant, smooth transaction. :3nodding:

17. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar

I bought a sd head from ravenwolf and the entire transaction was perfect , ravenwolf was kind enough to accept my offer on the head and shipped him out very quickly.
      He arrived in great condition:love and was exactly as described and well packaged too.
      I highly recommend ravenwolf as a seller and I would be happy to buy from them again:thumbup!

18. I purchased a Immortality of Soul Nova head in ns from Ravenwolf.
      the transaction was smooth and easy. shipping was fast.
      I would certainly do business with Ravenwolf again.
      A+++++

19. Help my friend bought a Peakswoods doll (sorry I forgot the doll name lol) from Ravenwolf and my friend want me to leave a feedback for her! Very nice communication and smooth transaction! Thanks!

20. I sold some Luts boots to Ravenwolf and it was an overall excellent transaction! I would sell to again and recommend as a buyer! Thanks so much! :thumbup