1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ravenwolf

Feb 22, 2012

1. I sold some clothes and a wig to Ravenwolf. Wonderful buyer, it is always a pleasure to work with her ^_^ I would definitely recommend Ravenwolf as a buyer to anyone! Thanks so much!

2. I purchased two pairs of eyes from Ravenwolf. She was great communicating with, the eyes arrived right on time, packed with care. Overall very pleased! Thanks again Ravenwolf!

3. Ravenwolf bought a whole bunch of MSD stuff from me, and she was a perfect buyer! Fun communication, prompt payment, and she let me know as soon as the package arrived! Thanks so much! :-)

4. I bought a pair of Minifee hands from RavenWolf. Communication was great and the hands were packed nicely. Overall I would buy from again!

Thank you!

5. Sold a few SD accessories to Ravenwolf. Transaction was perfect. Thank you!

6. I purchased two pairs of eyes from Ravenwolf and it was a perfect transaction! Super fast shipping and excellent communication. I would absolutely buy from her again. Thank you!!

7. Ravenwolf commissioned a couple custom items from me. Ravenwolf paid quickly, had great communication and was very friendly and easy to work with! Thanks! ^-^

8. Ravenwolf bought a few clothing items from me and was a pleasure to do business with! She replied to all PMs very promptly and paid in no time at all. Thanks much!

9. I bought a very handsome Delf body from Ravenwolf. The transaction went smooth, communication was great, and the product was just as described. Shipping was fast, too! It was great :D!

10. Ravenwolf participated in my Mako Eyes group order. Communication was great and all payments were made on time.

11. I bought two SD wigs from Ravenwolf and the transaction was great. She shipped out quickly and they arrived super fast in great condition and packaged safely. :)

12. sold some eyes to Ravenwolf. A pleasant, super easy transaction, with great communication. Definitely recommended! Thanks!

13. Ravenwolf participated in my LUTS go. Communication and payment were prompt. Thanks for joining!

14. Ravenwolf answered my WTB thread for a Fairyland Minifee tan Mirwen sleeping head. She had not ordered her doll yet, saw my ad and invited me to join the order for the cost of an unpainted sleeping head, participative shipping and shipping to me. She was a complete pleasure to deal with! Everything went smoothly and my head even arrived early! If I ever get the chance to do business with her again, I will jump on it ASAP. Could not recommend higher, Thank You so much!!! :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :D

15. I participated in Ravenwolf's Fairyland GO. Everything went smoothly and the transaction was a breeze. Communication was excellent and she kept everyone updated! She also shipped out orders right away. I highly recommend her and would gladly participate in another GO hosted by her. Thanks so much again! :D

16. I joined a FL GO ran by ravenwolf for a couple of Minifee hands! She's always so friendly and kept us updated, thanks dearie!

17. I bought some urethane eyes from Ravenwolf. They arrived fast, safe, and exactly as advertised. Thanks!

18. Ravenwolf bought a wig from me this time. Again she paid promptly, and PMs were fast and friendly. She also told me when the wig arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again, thanks a lot! :aheartbea

19. Ravenwolf bought some SD clothing from me. She paid promptly and was wonderful to work with. Thank you!!~

20. I sold a MNF head to Ravenwolf and it was a very nice transaction with great communication. Thanks a bunch!