1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ravenwolf

Feb 22, 2012

1. I bought a corset from her. She was a pleasure to work with and shipped quickly. Highly recommend her as a seller. ^___^

2. Purchased a pair of eyes from Ravenwolf, and she was great to work with!

3. I participated in Ravenwolf fairyland GO. Everything went very well, good communication and fast shipping. I would join a GO hosted by her any time :) thank you!

4. Great transaction with Ravenwolf as the buyer of my glass eyes. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived.
      A real pleasure to do business with!

5. Ravenwolf bought a wig from me. She paid right away and was nice and easy to work with. Thanks!

6. Ravenwolf recently purchased a Type 2 Delf Boy Body from me. Fantastic communication, timely payment, and just an overall pleasure to deal with. Lovely transaction. Would definitely sell to again. :)

7. Ravenwolf bought a skirt from me. The entire transaction was great and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

8. Ravenwolf saw my WTB post about LichtBJD wigs and asked if I wanted to join her for a tiny GO.

It was absolutely flawless! x3

My order arrived to me in perfect condition and completely correct.
      Communication was extremely fast, always pleasant, and she kept me up to date on the order status. ^^

I wouldn't hesitate to join another order of hers in the future!
      Thank you~!

9. Ravenwolf & I did a trade & it went perfectly. We both mailed the same day & kept in touch. Her communication skills are great & I love the doll I got. All in all a VERY positive experience.

10. Another great transaction with Ravenwolf as the buyer of my glass eyes. Always a pleasure to deal with!

11. Ravenwolf joined my Mako Eyes GO and it couldn't have gone anymore smoothly. She paid on time and always kept me updated and we even had a bit of fun chatting in the process. She's very nice, would definitely deal with her again and I totes recommend. Thanks again!!! :D

12. I bought a WS Minifee body from Ravenwolf on layaway. She was VERY helpful and worked with me; communication was great, the doll was very well packed and arrived safely! I'd definitely do business with her again! Thanks so much!

13. Ravenwolf bought a coat from me. Her communication was wonderful and she was very patient when I had delays! She even sent me a photo of her boy wearing it ♥ Would definitely sell to her again~

14. Ravenwolf purchased a Leeke wig from me and was a total pleasure to deal with. Awesome buyer!

15. Bought a 6/7 wig from Ravenwolf. Smooth transaction, fast shipping. Thanks hun! :)

16. I purchased a lovely top from Ravenwolf. She was great to deal with, even held onto it for me when I didn't get back to her right away. Communication was great and the top was shipped the day I paid for it. I couldn't be happier and wouldn't hesitate to deal with Ravenwolf again! Thanks!

17. Leaving positive feedback for Ravenwolf! I purchased a type 3 CP Delf/Fantasy doll hybrid body from her. She allowed me to do a layaway and shipped quickly. I was extremely happy with the entire transaction and would very happily work with her again <3

18. I purchased some minifee clothes from Ravenwolf. It was a great transaction, she was very friendly, had great communication and posted quickly and well packaged! Thanks ^-^

19. Ravenwolf did a Fairyland split with me and it went perfectly! She is amazingly kind and friendly and everything was ordered, paid for and shipped promptly and without hassle.

20. I bought a wig from Ravenwolf, communication was really quick and fast shipping too. The item was in near perfect condition. I would definitely recommend her as a seller.