1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for raydance! ^^/

Nov 6, 2006

1. I joined the kondoll group order organised by raydance~
      She's responsibly by keep us updated and she response fast too~^^

2. Joined a kondoll group order started by raydance! She was organized and tidy, keeping mi updated regularly and was very understanding and helpful! Goods were recieved in mint condition and lovingly packaged well! My boy adores his pants and I'm thankful fo a hassle-free transaction! XD!

3. was in a GO she organised

great communication and pleasant to work[?] with
      hahha~

great person~

4. Raydance ordered a faceup commission from me.
      Fast payment and friendly communication. It is pleasant to deal with her!
      Thank you again! :D

5. I bought a Vampire Knight cosplay from Raydance...
      Her communication was perfect and she posted promptly!
      I would definitely recommend buying from her :)

I love the outfit - it is very cute :D Thank You!

[​IMG]

6. I purchased an outfit from Raydance. It arrived in great time, and is in perfect condition. Raydance was very nice and kept good communication. Thanks so much!

7. I've bought from raydance Bee-a ^.^ She was very fast in answering to PM's and mails and sent out the parcel very quickly, packed it with a lot of care :)
      Transaction went perfectly well ^__^

8. I sold a Yosd Kun to raydance and she is so nice to deal with!
      Good communication and fast payment, thank you very much!:D

9. i bought a lati yellow bear outfit from raydance. Very fast transaction and shipping. Seamless communication =)

10. I bought a ReMent "Princess Tea Party" set from raydance. She was so friendly - shipped super fast - and packed the set extremely well! I would love to buy from her again - Thanks so much!!!

11. An awesome DOA Marketplace member! Thanks so much for the friendly, hassle free transaction :)

12. I bought few ReMent sets from raydance! great transaction! the items arrived in perfect condition! Thank you so much!!

13. raydance recently purchased two Closer Monster hats from me. She was always swift and friendly in her responses, paid quickly and waited patiently for me to complete her order. Then, after it was mailed, she let me know as soon as it arrived! It was a wonderful transaction and I would definitely work for her again.

Thank you!

14. I bought a book form raydance. She was friendly person and had great communications with fast respond.
      The shipped was fast and arrived in perfect condition.
      I'm love this book. ^w^ Thanks again for a great transaction!

15. Excellent customer!! :D

I painted her Dollfactory Conie and Leeke Ent parts. She was a total pleasure to work with, from the begining to the end!! It was a perfect transaction and I highly recommend raydance!!

Thanks and welcome back any time!!