1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Raykit

Feb 4, 2008

1. Feedback thread for me ^^~
      If you ever have any transactions (buying or selling) with me, please leave your feedback for me here~ and I will leave a feedback for you too!

Thank you ^^

2. I bought Dollheart's Cat Thief outfit from Ray and it came beautifully packaged and safe. Great communication and an excellent seller! <3<3<3

Thanks so much, Ray!

3. I've commissioned Ray for my Bertram boy's faceup and also my petdolls. She's done very great job. 120% positive! *glomp on RayRay* :D

4. Raykit sold a wonderful head to me and shipped instantly! Communication has been super, and the packaging was so excellent that, though the mail system tried to harm the head, the head was VERY safely packed inside. Arrived in perfect condition, and so quickly! Highly recommend! It's been a pleasure! Thanks!

5. Raykit purchased a clothes for SDF girl. Payment was fast and message was lovely! I am willing to deal with Raykit again. Thank you. :)

6. I purchased a BW closed eyed Seorin head from Raykit. It arrived much quicker than expected and in perfect condition. She was great with communication even checking up how shipping was going because of international mailing rules not allowing me to use a tracking number online. Great seller ^___^

7. :) Positive!

I order my son ,Homme Ivan ,through hers.
      She's very fast with contact and sent money [with credit's proof] to DOD.
      After 25 days of waiting ,my son arrive home safety.

Thanks a lot!

8. ++++Positive!++++

Raykit bought 2 pairs of RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend~^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

9. I bought a Leeke Chouette from raykit on layaway. She was great to deal with the whole time, and was alright with it when a couple of my payments were later than I'd expected.

I'd definitely buy from her again. Thank you so much. :aheartbea:aheartbea

10. I've been a loyal client of Raykit for some time. :)
      Three of my kids' faceup were done by Raykit. Her skill is progressing everytime I see her work. I'm absolutely happy dealing with her. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      PS. My ol'camera has eaten much of the colors and didn't do justice to her delicate faceup. :sweat

11. Raykit bought a doll from me and it was a very positive experience. She paid of very quick, even though we said two months the payment was complete in a week. She was great to have contact with. I would love to do business with Raykit again! :)

12. I purchased a lovely boy from dear R! :aheartbea
      She is absolutely wonderful to deal with, be nice always in communication, shipped SUPER quickly and everything got well packaged. Couldn't be more fortunate to have such a seller! Haha~ :whee:
      So happy to get him from you, thank you so much sweetie! *^^*

13. I got the DOC Kirill's default wig. It's perfect and raykit shipped very quickly and was very friendly to communicate with! I would definitely deal with again :) Thank you so much!

14. I purchased 4 pairs of MSD sneakers from raykit. She was very friendly and sent them out very fast with a tracking number as well! They came in perfect condition and raykit even included an extra gift! She is a great seller and I would definately do business with her again!

15. Raykit sold me a DIM Achernar head. She was great and shipped the item much more quickly than I ever expected, haha. She's a good seller!

16. I bought a pair of eyes from Raykit, the communication was wonderful and the eyes arrived safely. Thank you! :aheartbea

17. ^.^ Bought a Tender Sha head from Raykit, he is perfect, shipping was great (though I admit I was a little impatient but it was because I was excited). Would definitely buy from again. Raykit is awesome! xD

18. I bought a suit from raykit in an unusual size, she was very patient with my questions and provided measurements and responded very promptly and let me know when it was shipped. It arrived in great shape, well-packed. Highly recommended!

19. Another post from her loyal client. lol
      Recently got my Bertram boy's re-faceup with Raykit. She has done a GREAT job. 1000% positive. XD

20. Received my MSD Black Converse sneakers from Raykit and they are fabulous! The shipping was quicker than I expected and the transaction was smooth! I would definitely buy from them again!