1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RayRay

May 14, 2007

1. If you've had a transaction with me please post here!
    2. Sold a Volks Ken to RayRay, transaction went smoothly! Rayray has got great communication <3!
    3. Wonderful to work with -- payment was received promptly and communication was flawless. Thanks again RayRay! :D
    4. Just received a CP white skin Nanuri 2006 head from RayRay. It arrived in perfect condition, exactly as the marketplace photographs showed. She did have a bit of trouble making it to the post office, but overall I was very happy with the transaction, and was not much concerned by the slight delay.

I would certainly buy from RayRay again :)
    5. We had a great transaction with RayRay. (A little slow on my end, though). Quick payment and hassle free. Thanks so much! :)
    6. I bought a pair of LUTS shoes from RayRay and the transaction was smooth and quick! The shoes arrived very promptly and in great condition. Thank you very much!!
    7. I bought 3 MSD size wigs from RayRay,she is a good seller. The trade is fast and smooth, excellent!
    8. I purchased a wig from Rayray about a month ago and have yet to receive it, however if and when i receive it i shall leave positive feedback