1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Razaera

Aug 28, 2009

1. Please leave all feedback here <3 Thank you very much~! :pcupcake:pcake

2. I sold Dollheart White Earl set to Razaera and it was a perfect and very pleasant transaction: lightning payment and great communication, would highly recommend to all! Thank you!

3. Razaera bought a doll parasol from me, she paid quickly and was awesome to do the transaction with. Thanks! :chocoberry

4. Razzy sold me some very cool punk boots ^^ it was fine! Perfect! No worries! Everybody buy everything off Razzy XD and I wish they made these boots in my size because they are great!

5. I bought the white earl outfit off of Razaera. It came in all it's original packaging (minus box, I didn't want it), and shipped extremely fast! Thank you so much. A pleasure to work with.

6. I bought a wig from Razaera, and it arrived safe and sound, packed wonderfully. Great communication, and nice, too! :] Would definitely buy from again!

7. Great buyer! I sold some SD clothes to her. She is a plasure doing business with, she paid fast and kept wonderful communication. Recommended!! :D

8. I bought a wig from Razaera and she was a wonderful seller. Very patient and kind ^^ Great communication, shipped promptly, and the wig arrived in good condition. Thanks!

9. Prompt payment for a pair of eyes and a pleasant overall transaction.

Thanks! &#9829;

10. I bought a top from her. Item and condition is precisely as described. Fast communication and delivery. Reasonable shipping fee.

Reliable seller. :thumbup

Thank you very much. :daisy

11. She bought a pair of eyes from me! Prompt payment and awesome transaction with her ^^

12. Razaera joined my Dollmore Go, payments were prompt and communication was great as well!
      Was a pleasure to deal with her! :)

13. I bought two pairs of pants from Razaera. She shipped them promptly and they were of superb quality.
      A++, would buy from again.

14. Bought a shirt off me, transaction went silky smooth with prompt payment and quick communication. Comes highly recommended, thanks! :)

15. I bought a pair of Luts glass eyes from Razaera and she was great to work with.
      Thank you for the smooth transaction and speedy mailing.

16. I purchased two pairs of glasses from Razaera. They arrived quickly and she kept in contact with me to see if they have arrrived. :) I would definitely buy from her again and again. :D Thank you

17. Razaera joined my Ndoll go, payments and communications were great!
      Lovely GO participant! :)

18. I bought a parasol from Razaera. The transactions were quick and smooth. Parasol came very safely and quickly. Thank you :) !!

19. I bought some clothes from Razaera and the transaction was smooth. Stuff arrived quickly too. ^_^