1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Reality_Chaser

Feb 21, 2010

1. Bought a pair of eyes from Reality_Chaser and the transaction was wonderful! Communication was excellent, and the eyes were shipped and delivered rather quickly!

Thank you so much, I would definitely do business with you again!

2. Great transaction with Reality_Chaser who purchased a wig from me. Payment was very fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

3. reality_chaser purchased a yosd shirt from my clothing sales thread and it went very smooth! Payment was prompt and her communication was always timely and friendly! I highly recommend her! Thank you!

4. I purchased a LittleFee Ante Elf Faceplate from Chaser. The little darling arrived as perfect as can be! Thank you!

5. I sold a MSD top to Chaser & she was fabulous to work with from start to finish! I wouldn't hesitate to sell/trade/buy from for again :)

6. Chaser commissioned me to do a lineart piece of two of her characters the other afternoon <3 and I was really excited to work on it for her <3 <3

Prompt payment, Fantastic communication and 199.99% Amazing to work with~ <3

Would do it again anytime!

7. I participated in a split run by reality_chaser. Communication was excellent and everything went well. I would definitely work with her again.

8. I bought a minifee Luka sp head from Chaser and joined a split she ran for a minifee Chloe sp head. Chaser was great! Communication was excellent, and it was a pleasure working with her. ^_^ She was even nice enough to ship both the heads at the same time to save on shipping. <3

9. Reality_Chaser purchased items from my shop. Fast communication and Quick Payment. Highly Recommended. Welcome back anytime.

10. Purchased a cheshire cat hoodie for my pukifee from chaser. Communication was delightful and shipping was prompt even through the holidays. I would be very happy to experience another transaction with chaser in the future!!
      :daisy

11. I bought a pair of MSD eyes from Reality_Chaser, she couldn't send them out straight away because of Christmas but she kept me updated & I even got a cute little crochet hat which I wasn't expecting.
      Thanks a lot! :)

12. I bought a monique jojo wig from her and it's lovely!! Super soft and super cute n_n my future Shushu will -love- it!! Thank you!
      Communication was wonderful, she is very nice :) and shipping was quick (it even arrived quick! :D). I would gladly do more business with her!

13. I purchased a TTYA Hoodie from reality_chaser and everything went smoothly. Communication was excellent and friendly, the packaged was shipped super fast and overall was a perfect transaction! Thanks so much!

14. I purchased a pair of eyes from Chase and the transaction went perfectly! Couldn't ask for better! She was very sweet and packaged the item well (not to mention the great price ;) ) I would definitely recommened her and thanks again Chase~

15. Reality_Chaser sold me a wig, stayed in a great communication, shipped promptly when agreed-upon (I'd asked to hold off on shipping because I was moving last week and I didn't want the package to get caught in forwarding limbo), and the transaction went incredibly smoothly! Thanks! :D

16. I bought a pair of eyes from reality_chaser and they arrived nicely packed and just as described. The whole transaction was pleasant and she kept me informed throughout. Lovely person, and I'd buy from her again.

17. I recently sold a wig to Reality_Chaser. Our transaction was wonderful. :) She paid quickly and kept up communication with me. Highly recommend!

18. I bought a wig from Reality_Chaser and the transaction was great! She kept great communication and let me know as soon as she shipped. I would definitely buy from her again!

19. reality_chaser traded a pair of eyes with me. Communication was wonderful and I would do business with her again!

20. Super nice buyer. Held eyes. Prompt payment. Thanks for a great transaction