1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Reality_Chaser

Feb 21, 2010

1. I bought a pair of eyes from reality_chaser and they arrived quickly and nicely packaged. :)

2. Reality_Chaser purchased the last pair of Yo-tenshi wings that I had for sale. She was a dream to do business with and I highly recommend her! She asked for a short layaway, paid the first part promptly and then paid the remainder off even quickly than we'd agreed on. Thank you so much, enjoy the wings! :)

3. I bought a pair of Feny ears and a Feny tail from reality_chaser. Everything went smoothly, communication was prompt, and they arrived swiftly! Would definitely do business with her again!

4. I purchased a mnf neck piece that reality_chaser had on the mp and everything went sooo smoothly! Communication was quick, she provided a detailed and accurate description and shipped next day! Overall a great experience and would definitely do more business in the future :)

5. I bought a Minifee body from Reality_Chaser. The communication was good and the shipping was fast. Everything went really well. uwu

6. I purchased a Littlefee Ante from Reality_Chaser on a short layaway. Fast and friendly communication and my little girl was sent quickly and wrapped carefully. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Chaser again. Thanks so much!

7. I purchased a realpuki soso on a short layaway from Chaser and it was an excellent experience. Thank you so much!!!!!

8. I bought a pair of msd sneakers and a hoodie from Chaser. Communication was good and they are extremely friendly! I recommend them to anyone ^^

9. I bought a wig from Reality_Chaser and everything was great! Communication was great and friendly, it shipped in a timely manner, and arrived well packaged with a nice note. Highly recommended!

10. Reality Chaser sold glass eyes to me. The eyes are gorgeous, in perfect condition, color exactly as pictured, and quickly & carefully sent. Highly recommend!

11. I purchased a Fairyland Littlefee Luna faceplate from Reality_Chaser, and despite the slightly late reply, responses were as quick as possible, and shipping was extremely fast! Very friendly and nice to talk to; thank you so much for the faceplate! Would definitely buy from again. :)

12. I bought some Soom Teenie Gem fantasy parts from reality_chaser. They were shipped super fast and well-packaged! Thanks so much! ♥

13. I bought a Juri 13 Littlefee from Reality_Chaser. She's friendly and flexible, and a great communicator. She shipped her quickly and securely. It's everything I could hope for in a great transaction. I'd definitely buy from her again!