1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rebeccanunu

Jan 10, 2011

1. I recently bought a Volks Alice witch set from Rebecca and item arrived in timely manner. Communication is wonderful. Thank you so much for pleasant transaction!

2. I bought a Volks SD10 swarrico body from Rebecca. She was always quick to reply, very helpful and communication was great! She shipped super quick and it was packed great!
      Overall, it was a great transaction. I couldn't be happier! Thanks Rebecca!!!!

3. I bought DP20 kurumi head from Rebeccanunu, friendly seller, Great communication, she arrived in perfect condition. thank you:)

4. I purchased a pair of Mystic eyes from Rebeccanunu~She is very nice and friendly, and the communication is wonderful! Item is packed securely and in great condition~Thanks a lot! Will highly recommend!

5. I bought a pair of Nekohige eyes from Rebeccanunu. She shipped the eyes quickly, and her communication was pleasant and prompt every step of the way. I am very pleased with my purchase! Thanks!

6. She bought a Miruku body from me and the transaction was wonderful! Thank you!

7. Bought a Volks Miruku body from Rebecca, great transaction!
      Thank you so much! A+++++

8. I just finished a brilliant transaction with Rebeccanunu! I was able to purchase from her a Volks Alice SDgrG body and from start to finish, she was a peach! I'd love to deal with her again and would vouch for her. Ta muchly again, Rebecca!!!

9. I purchase a Rinyue dress from Rebeccanunu and I couldn't be happier. She shipped the dress out asap and was lovely to do business with.
      It arrived safe and sound and I would not hesitate to deal with her again - thank you!

10. Great seller with super fast shipping and excellent communication! Would definitely like to do business with again. Highly recommended!! Thank you.

11. I bought a pair of SD16 McQueen replica shoes and she was absolutely the perfect seller. She even informed me immediately when she discovered one of the shoes had yellowed so we could decide to continue or drop the sale.

I would certainly recommend her as a fast, communicative and honest seller.

12. Absolutely grate smoze transaction !!! i got a volks girl clasp hands from this darling and very happy with the service and communication ^^
      thank you very much ^^ highly recommended !!!

13. I recently sold a Volks F26 SD10 BW doll to Rebecanunu, not only was she an absolute pleasure to chat with and deal with, she paid her lay away off way ahead of time, and kept in contact the entire time. One of my smoothest and easiest interactions here on DOA. I would not hesitate to do business with her again in the future!

14. I bought a Volks SD Charlotte from Rebeccanunu on layaway. She was very kind and worked with me to let me finish my layaway on time. She was very sweet and fun to work with. She packaged my doll well and even payed for the insurance herself. She is a wonderful seller and I would happily recommend her to other doll owners as well as work with her again. Thank you very much :)

15. I bought a lovely Volks F26 head, shipping was Super Fast and the head was very well packed. A fast, pleasant and perfect transaction - thank you!

16. I purchased my grail doll Suiseiseki from Rebecca on layaway. She was very patient and thorough with the communication. She added lovely dresses to go with Sui and she was packaged really well when she arrived.
      Thank you very much for a very smooth transaction and thank you for the opportunity to get this lovely girl!