1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Red_Delerium

Jun 11, 2010

1. I've bought an Iplehouse SID Felix Head from Red_Delerium and the transaction couldn't be more perfect! She was always very kind and friendly and I enjoyed the communication very much. Also the head was wonderfully packed and arrived here safely as also very quick. I would love to deal with Red_Delerium anytime again, if I would get the chance to! Highly recommended! :)

Thank you so much for everything, honey! :D :aheartbea

2. Red_Delerium bought YAJ Crystal Kitten dress set from me. Friendly personality. Good in communication and paid very fast. She let me know when the package arrived.
      It's my pleasure to deal with Red_Delerium and looking forward to do a business again in the future!
      Thank you very much!

3. I bought an Iplehouse BID Erzulie from Red_Delerium. Her communication was excellent, the doll was shipped quickly, packed perfectly, and is as described. It was a wonderful transaction, and I recommend her highly as a seller. Thanks!

4. Red participated in my Dollmore GO. She's wonderfully friendly and kind. Her item was unfortunately sold out after I had placed the order, and she was absolutely understanding throughout the entire refund process while I was negotiating with Dollmore. She maintained excellent communication and waited patiently without complaint. :] A ++++!

I'd love to host her in any of my GOs at any time.

5. Red_Delerium participated in my Dollmore GO. She was super awesome to work with and paid quickly for her items. I would highly recommend and love to work with again :) Thank you so much!

6. LaurieLea sold me a magnificent Limwha Mano. She was so kind and kept me up to date. I would definitely do business with her again, she knows what she's doing!

7. She sold me a Dollheart Fer Jacket. Great communication and she shipped really fast. Thank you so much!

8. An excellent transaction~!!! Great buyer~!!!!! I am glad you got it today ^^

9. I bought an outfit from Red_Delerium, and it was a very easy, quick and smooth transaction. Thank you so much again!:)

10. Red_Delirium bought some Lati Yellow clothes from me; she paid promptly and was super nice. I would happily do business with her again! :)

11. I purchased an IH s.i.d body from Red_Delerium and I must say what an amazing person she is to deal with. The body was in pristine condition and packaged beautifully. Red_Delerium even shipped my package on her birthday weekend no less, and ahead of schedule just to make sure i was happy... :) Great communication and super fast shipping...will definitely buy from her again....

12. she bought a body of dimdoll, fast paid, recommended 100%, friendly!

13. Bought some pukifee shoes from Red_Delirium and they are perfect! Great transaction. Thanks so much!

14. bought a lati y size overall from Red_Delerium, she shipped it very soon and shipping is quite fast! the overall is just like new!
      everything is just PREFECT! thank you so much! <333

15. Super awesome seller!! A pleasure to talk to and lightning fast shipping! Conversation was really great! The items are as described/photographed, really good quality.

I'd be very happy to buy from her again! :chocoberry:chocoberry

16. Red_Delirium purchased a wig from me and it was a great transaction with fast payment made and friendly communications.Many thanks! ^-^

17. Red_Delirium bought a re-ment miniature set from me. Extremely smooth transaction and everything went perfectly well!

18. I purchased a set of clothes for Lati Yellow from Red_Delerium and it had been such a wonderful transaction! Communication was just excellent and she was friendly throughout the way! When the set do arrive, I do notice something was missing and contacted her. She quickly corrected this and sent the missing item over so quickly. I couldn't think of any better seller than her. Highly recommend!

19. Red_Delerium purchased two Rosenlied outfits from me, and it could not have been a better transaction! She paid immediately and communication was great throughout.

Truly a pleasure! Thanks so much, LaurieLea! :)

:daisy

20. Red Delirium sold me her JID Dreaming Amy head in WS and everything went perfectly, shipped her out that day actually and she arrived in two days, very quick! Great communication and would love to do buisness again!